F Fixie Messages 31 Stalingrad Nov 3, 2011 #1 Does anyone have a gold chrome, silver chrome, matte pink or matte purple i can have or trade for?
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Nov 3, 2011 #2 I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks.
I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks.
paulamag (Banned) Messages 381 cheshire Messages r-smales Nov 3, 2011 #3 i got the car bud, what you offering trade for it. i looking for tickets and need a 2003 especially ok !!! pm me ok !!!!
i got the car bud, what you offering trade for it. i looking for tickets and need a 2003 especially ok !!! pm me ok !!!!
F Fixie Messages 31 Stalingrad Nov 3, 2011 #4 jkt008 I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks. Click to expand... I have a level 24 ticket thats it
jkt008 I have all 4, and I'll add a 5th one in as well. Do you have any tickets, or a Mitsubishi Pajero Evolution Rally Raid Car '03? Let me know. Thanks. Click to expand... I have a level 24 ticket thats it
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Nov 3, 2011 #5 Fixie I have a level 24 ticket thats it Click to expand... Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket?
Fixie I have a level 24 ticket thats it Click to expand... Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket?
F Fixie Messages 31 Stalingrad Nov 3, 2011 #6 jkt008 Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket? Click to expand... Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow
jkt008 Would you be happy with those 4 paints + another paint of your choice for that Level 24 ticket? Click to expand... Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow
jkt008 Messages 2,689 Perth (+08:00) Messages jkt008 Messages Haven't got one. Nov 3, 2011 #7 Fixie Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow Click to expand... My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks.
Fixie Yeah! whats ur psn? im in a 24 hour enduro so i cant send until tomorrow Click to expand... My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks.
F Fixie Messages 31 Stalingrad Nov 3, 2011 #8 jkt008 My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks. Click to expand... Thanks bro just sent the request
jkt008 My PSN is jkt008. And, no problem. I'll send the paints in around 10 hours. Thanks. Click to expand... Thanks bro just sent the request
S sikbeta Messages 1,411 Messages PMC_910 Nov 3, 2011 #9 I have 5 Gold, 5 Silver Chromes, 5 Pink and 5 Purple Matte Paints, I can trade tomorrow, dupe your ticket on USB stick if you made a deal already, so we can trade as well
I have 5 Gold, 5 Silver Chromes, 5 Pink and 5 Purple Matte Paints, I can trade tomorrow, dupe your ticket on USB stick if you made a deal already, so we can trade as well