PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

  • Thread starter Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
  • 44,250 views
I'm getting between 2'15.3 and 2'15.7 in a race :) 2'15.349 Fastest so far 👍

When I can draft a fast Clio I'm doing 2'14's :crazy:

:nervous::crazy::scared:damn:scared: :crazy: that's fast i thought i had a decent time but your 4 sec faster.

hugo your not allowed to join tomorrow :lol:
 
I'm getting between 2'15.3 and 2'15.7 in a race :) 2'15.349 Fastest so far 👍

When I can draft a fast Clio I'm doing 2'14's :crazy:

Ok, thats scary... I'm pushing it as much as I can on those R1s and Hugo just pulls away from me.. :lol: Do you ever hit the brakes??? Or just drive it like Mario Kart?? :D
 
I fear that there will be two groups of racer's come friday, Hugo and everybody else.
 
Came home for lunch break, quick set up of this car in readiness for Friday no where near Hugo, i did 2 races to see how it handles, love the car , fastest in race lap so far 2:16'7xx no draft
 
Ok, thats scary... I'm pushing it as much as I can on those R1s and Hugo just pulls away from me.. :lol: Do you ever hit the brakes??? Or just drive it like Mario Kart?? :D

:lol:

I fear that there will be two groups of racer's come friday, Hugo and everybody else.

:lol: again

Came home for lunch break, quick set up of this car in readiness for Friday no where near Hugo, i did 2 races to see how it handles, love the car , fastest in race lap so far 2:16'7xx no draft

ThatÂ’s a very good laptime as well mate.



EDIT: TO HUGO, just wondering are you running on R1Â’s?
 
i don't think Hugo is on r1's
he's just way to fast
under 2'18 can't be done on r1's
maybe a 2'17.900 but no 2'15 or 2'14
 
You guys are enjoying yourself already 👍

Remember the event must be run on R1 and tuning is allowed ​


just edit to the first page aswell



:confused:
 
Breath, guys :lol: I'm going to have a drink (starting with 1...) with friends tomorrow, so won't be able to race with you all.

About my tyres, I'm running R1's indeed. My setup:

Power: 285 / 0
Weight: 1454 / 111%
Tyres: R1 / R1

Ride height: -30 / -30
Springs: 4 / 4
Dampers: 3 / 4
Toe: -0.08 / +0.02
Camber: 2.4 / 2.1
Brake balance: 3 / 4

Steering angle: 43
TCS: Off
ABS: 1

1st Gear: 3.233
2nd Gear: 2.067
3rd Gear: 1.556
4th Gear: 1.301
5th Gear: 1.064
6th Gear: 0.905
Final Gear: 5.373

Now you can all run 2'15's tomorrow :sly:
 
i don't think Hugo is on r1's
he's just way to fast
under 2'18 can't be done on r1's
maybe a 2'17.900 but no 2'15 or 2'14

remember what i told you before

THERE IS ALLWAYS SOMEBODY OUT THERE FASTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!

and in this case much faster :lol:
 
i'm gonna try that setting tonight Hugo
cause u were pulling away much to fast

👍
 
remember what i told you before

THERE IS ALLWAYS SOMEBODY OUT THERE FASTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!

and in this case much faster :lol:


It aint friday yet mr. Roomboter :) :dopey:
 
If you are behind me i'm happy :nervous:
 
sorry sjaak but that clio was in our way. he screwed up the race


in at 30 again
 
I've just compared my set-up to Hugo's, and now I'm worried, they are very similar but I prefer my own. :scared:

I guess it's down to the driver after all. 👍
 
Fun combo guys,

See you tomorrow.👍
 
anyone practicing now?
I gatecrashed the 370GT event by mistake
 
thnx oldnail shame the battle didn't take long because i went off big time when my rear wheel clipped the grass. i catched up the clio but you guessed it. dirty driver :grumpy:

im out for tonight but tomorrow im im for hours 👍
 
In @ :10
 
ok will have a crack at 10, may switch over to the 370 as those guys are getting large grids
 
ok will have a crack at 10, may switch over to the 370 as those guys are getting large grids

i hope we have the large grid here tomorrow
 
well that was *****, i didn't get one clean lap, the NSX boys were all over the shop
 
Nice one Grenade :) You caught me :lol:
 
i hope we have the large grid here tomorrow
I'll be here, and so will some of the 370GT boys. :) RX8 should be fun, but doesn't it run better on S3's?
 
Sorry for the bump going into spoon Wanna B... I nicked the grass and went sideways :( tried to save it best I could...
 
Cheers grenade for the bump drafting, the missus walked in from her evening out, started yapping as i entered spoon, remembered to brake but forgot to downshift, women.....bit gutted as i just done a 58,8 T1

No worries Blitz, don't even remember it
 
Im a bit sloppy today... gotta concentrate! :ouch::ouch:
 
Back