PAL: Expert - 550PP - RWD - Suzuka __ Mazda RX-8 __ R1 Only!_ xx:07 / :37

  • Thread starter Thread starter DTM
  • 522 comments
  • 44,250 views
Thx guys for another wonderfull evening (night)
i'm off to hit the sack
Have fun without me (at least try)

hahaha c u around somewhere
 
Another excellent night of racing with some almost full grids of RX8's! Thanks everyone!
 
Damn, illness stopped me last night and it seems I missed out on some good track based action....dammit!!!
 
Damn, illness stopped me last night and it seems I missed out on some good track based action....dammit!!!

Too bad Crispy, get well soon, mate!

Your're right, you did miss some good and tight racing with the usual great crowd (VR6, EBK2, Tortise, Lars, Oldnail, Fuzzy, Shorts and of course Roomboter plus those who I forgot....) One or two races I had where 12 of 12 RX-8s, fantastic.

I had a bad day, one Podium with Fluke, but great fun nevertheless.

Hope to seeya again soon! 👍
 
Are there any ideas for a next event ?

back to fuji?
suzuka again?
maybe daytona or high speed ring?

Gimme the nurburgring with a real fast car :)
 
Are there any ideas for a next event ?

back to fuji?
suzuka again?
maybe daytona or high speed ring?

Gimme the nurburgring with a real fast car :)


you want to much a to short of a period of time. I think this one will survive a couple of weeks. Maybe not with full grids but a great event to fall back on. In about 2 weeks there will be an event up date again. Let’s see what that will bring us. Hopefully some high PP events. And specially 800PP HSR 👍 so I can wash my Amuse again. Will probably catching a lot of dust at the moment in my garage :lol:


And stop nagging about The Ring :lol:

BTW read the NEWSFLASH
 
Thanks for the great racing last night guys 👍 it was a blast. im running a different setup today and during practice its been good. high 2:16:xxx to low 2:17:xxx. but thats all during practice. will see how it goes in the race.

thanks for the great event Roomboter 👍👍
 
Too bad Crispy, get well soon, mate!

Your're right, you did miss some good and tight racing with the usual great crowd (VR6, EBK2, Tortise, Lars, Oldnail, Fuzzy, Shorts and of course Roomboter plus those who I forgot....) One or two races I had where 12 of 12 RX-8s, fantastic.

I had a bad day, one Podium with Fluke, but great fun nevertheless.

Hope to seeya again soon! 👍

Cheers Ren,

Fully recovered now and ready for action, so if this events running again tonight, you can count me in 👍

My fastest lap time without the slip is 2:17.4 ...It's the esses and the Degners that I think I'm losing time!
 
l got a new personal best last night 2.15.657 in free run. See you on the track.
 
l got a new personal best last night 2.15.657 in free run. See you on the track.

Wow thats fast average speed of 95.78mph :nervous:
 
2'17.845 for me till now
i can't get it lower
 
in at 50! :dopey:
 
OldNail - You have really gotta start checking your mirrors. Ive seen you cutting infront of people and knocking them off.

In that last race - 21:10 - You hit me into the sand on lap 1. I was passing around the outside of you in the esses when you where ghosting. You drove to the edge of the track where I was and knocked me off. You then moved over to the over side of the track where GTP_Joylord was and knocked him off.

Wouldnt have minded if you had waited but you drove off. Had enough now. Check your mirrors before you move and start looking around you.

Dont think this is just me either. Im sure others will back me up if needed. Sorry just had to be said.

Regards Jack.
 
OldNail - You have really gotta start checking your mirrors. Ive seen you cutting infront of people and knocking them off.

In that last race - 21:10 - You hit me into the sand on lap 1. I was passing around the outside of you in the esses when you where ghosting. You drove to the edge of the track where I was and knocked me off. You then moved over to the over side of the track where GTP_Joylord was and knocked him off.

Wouldnt have minded if you had waited but you drove off. Had enough now. Check your mirrors before you move and start looking around you.

Dont think this is just me either. Im sure others will back me up if needed. Sorry just had to be said.

Regards Jack.

Sorry Jack, I honestly was not aware of that incident and I apologise. I do not go out to intentionally knock people off and hopefully Joylord can confirm that we had some very close and fair races only yesterday. I definitely do not want to get a reputation for being a poor driver who is unaware of what is going on around him. I will take more care in future.
 
Sorry Jack, I honestly was not aware of that incident and I apologise. I do not go out to intentionally knock people off and hopefully Joylord can confirm that we had some very close and fair races only yesterday. I definitely do not want to get a reputation for being a poor driver who is unaware of what is going on around him. I will take more care in future.

Oldnail and I have had good clean battles so no offence take by me.
 
Last edited:
Some good racing on here last night thanks. See you on the track
 
Hopefully I'll have some time tonight or tomorrow to join in again guys :)

Roomboter: Put me down for a 2.17.2xx using the DC tune. I have gone faster using Hugo's tune but I can't remember the exact time.
 
@old nail is a clean racer. Sometimes on the esses, when it's packed it's difficult to watch your blindspots.
 
anyone going to be on tonight? started up my ps3 so joining in at :10 ..etc
 
anyone going to be on tonight? started up my ps3 so joining in at :10 ..etc

I'll be on at .30 probably - want to try to get a perfect lap in and maybe try some tuning first.

Roomboter, I'm Div 2 Silver :)
 
Hey Roomie! Im SLOWER!!! :lol: Put me down for a 2.19,3xx :D 👍
 
I'll be on at .30 probably - want to try to get a perfect lap in and maybe try some tuning first.

Roomboter, I'm Div 2 Silver :)

ill be seeing u at : 30 then ... was in free run tuning my setup and missed out on :10 :P

Chris
 
Roomboter, I'm Div 2 Silver :)


Ok I will change it


Hey Roomie! Im SLOWER!!! :lol: Put me down for a 2.19,3xx :D 👍

Yes finally, somebody time that’s even worse than mine. :lol: Thnx for being so brave Blitzy of posting another awful lap time :lol:
 
Yes finally, somebody time that’s even worse than mine. :lol: Thnx for being so brave Blitzy of posting another awful lap time :lol:

Hey, thats what I do best ... :lol: Now YOU dont look so bad :sly::sly:
 
awesome race GTP_ Bikeshorts.

very clean and fair. Loved it. Going to be on at : 50 again

Chris

PS: THIS EVENT RULES!
 
Just had a couple of excellent races with EBK2, Twistybits and EVO 8 Doc, thanks!
 
in at 10xx 👍 see yall on track
 
Back