PAL:Expert event Daytona Rd 650PP xx.00/xx.30

no not the GTR, please. :lol:

i will drop in this weekend but not with the GTR

Ah of course...The GTR! Have fond memories of it around here.

I reckon M3's would be alright around here...

I had a quick go on this earlier, 10 laps makes for a good race, shame the guys i was racing didn't like being lapped so they pulled the plug

This should be a pretty entertaining event, as long as the GT-R stays out of the mix. A M3 vs. ISF battle on R tires sounds pretty fun to me :)

This should be a pretty entertaining event, as long as the GT-R stays out of the mix. A M3 vs. ISF battle on R tires sounds pretty fun to me :)

that sounds better. you think we can get an english car involved aswell?

yep, some good battles here yesterday. I was in the F430 and really had to push to keep up with the GTR's in the infield. It just flies out of the slower corners while I had trouble putting the power down with the S3 tyres.

I'll be back 👍

Just had a few races hear in the M3, very quick thanks a1PAPAOSA for some great racing once again.

I am experimenting with the GT-LM here, downtuned to 650PP. Great fun, might make an event of it. Car needs some love recently - too much regular car recently.

Had some awesome races here yesterday in the M3 with PASM, TA, JvM, Duke, RPM, EL_ZISSOU and Animera (sorry if I'm forgetting someone). Thanks guys 👍

Joining again at :30 :)

Some nice racing going on here between a couple of GTP and some other tagged drivers, different cars as well, nice driving guys

Nice racing guys and girl, especially BTH_Lacko_M47, your quick in the Clio, catch you all next time

Last edited:
EDK released combo for Division-Finals... so I will be here everytime when I have chance to race. (with that Skyline Coupe Tuned ofcourse)

Hope to see many other Skylines too, but I think that can be competitive against all the other cars also.

Edit: When I'm racing, I will always do those pit-stops cause those are very tricky in this track.

Last edited:
EDK released combo for Division-Finals... so I will be here everytime when I have chance to race. (with that Skyline Coupe Tuned ofcourse)

Hope to see many other Skylines too, but I think that can be competitive against all the other cars also.

Edit: When I'm racing, I will always do those pit-stops cause those are very tricky in this track.

Same 👍

See you there tonight hopefully Aki.

Post laptimes if you can for the Skyline Coupe Tuned in the online Laptimes thread guys, would be great to have a reference point.

All the best
Maz

1.50s in the Mines GTR... on S2s....

It seems pretty consistant then. I was on S3's and its like driving in the snow off the corners.

Does anyone have lap times for the GTR? or Audi R8?

I'm going to try the R8 in a few. I'd imagine it's somewhere in the 47's though. BTW, my GT-R lap time was 1'46.1 on S2's.

Last edited:
It seems pretty consistant then. I was on S3's and its like driving in the snow off the corners.

Yeah your right, you have to be smooth :) Cant throw it around to crazy...

I'm going to try the R8 in a few. I'd imagine it's somewhere in the 47's though. BTW, my GT-R lap time was 1'46.1 on S2's.

Yup I remember .... The GTRs ruled here with 650PP on S2s last time.. :)

Just tried the R8 on a S3/S2 combo. My best was a 1'47.763. With a better tune and more seat time I could see a couple of tenths being shaved off though. I think this car could be pretty competitive with the GT-R if you could adjust the f/r torque split. There's just too much on power understeer coming out of the corners, even if you take a really late apex. When the GT-R's at its ideal 45/55 torque split for this track, it picks up almost a second versus any other setting. I feel the R8 would be the same way. 👍

Latest Posts

Back