PAL GT3 psv file?

• Thread starter zombymario
  • 23 comments
Actually, yes I do.

I have NTSC-converted-to-PAL (for mph) but I'd have to check if I have a raw PAL (with km/h) save. Any particular state of completion you want?

Thanks, it doesn't matter what kind of save-file it is. But I like it, if it has km/h (because I'm Dutch ;) ). And it would be nice if it has all cars unlocked and all racetracks?

Last edited:
I will have a look through my files tomorrow for you.

Could you look if you got a GT3-NTSC PS3 Save File with ONLY Golded Licences (every one of them) and the cars which are "attached" to those Goldies. Only that.

If you also got the same kind of saves for GT1 and GT2, it'd be great too :P Let me know please!

I will have a look through my files tomorrow for you.

I don't want to sound obtrusive, but do you have a GT3 .psv save-file? Me and my friend want to race, and it would be fun if we can choose a lot more cars then we can do now. Thanks ;)

I don't want to sound obtrusive, but do you have a GT3 .psv save-file? Me and my friend want to race, and it would be fun if we can choose a lot more cars then we can do now. Thanks ;)

Has to get Christmas out of the way first. Also, sobered :D

Could you look if you got a GT3-NTSC PS3 Save File with ONLY Golded Licences (every one of them) and the cars which are "attached" to those Goldies. Only that.

If you also got the same kind of saves for GT1 and GT2, it'd be great too :P Let me know please!

I can't vouch for the state of the below gamesave. I know I ran through my US Licences, but I don't recall where I got to. I've also put my US PS2 away somewhere so I can't check it easily - I suspect you could check it quicker using an NTSC GT3 disc in an NTSC PS3 :lol:

Attachments

• GT3PAL.zip
    31.9 KB · Views: 378
  • GT3NTSCUC.zip
    21.7 KB · Views: 183
I can't vouch for the state of the below gamesave. I know I ran through my US Licences, but I don't recall where I got to. I've also put my US PS2 away somewhere so I can't check it easily - I suspect you could check it quicker using an NTSC GT3 disc in an NTSC PS3 :lol:

I'll have a look pretty soon, thanks for that :) 👍

Just to let you know Famine, the NTSC File you provided includes:

- All Licences GOLDED
- Every single car in the game, every colors, etc.

That's it ^^

Thanks for the save-file _0_ It has (almost) all cars and tracks (I think). Thanks you very much and a happy new year ;)
I have heard they have a Lamborghini Diablo and a Porsche that was cut from the final game. Does anybody have a NTSC - U save game containing these cars?:confused:
(P.S. Famine i know you are an administrator, if this is something that shouldn't discussed i do apologize, im new here so i don't know much about this site)

Last edited:
Yeah! I'm looking for a save (PAL .psv) with diablo, m-spec 'line, 911 and both stratoses. Can't find it on the internet :mad:

They use the body of the daihatsu cuore (mira) but with correct wheel size/location. I just want to drive them. don't care about the body.

Sorry to revive this thread but I am also looking for a PS2 NTSC save for GT3. All license golds with their prize cars, no career progress.
im afraid getting that would be difficult, and getting it to run on the ps2 even harder.

Do you have .psu/.psv save format for PAL GT3 with just all arcade unlocked (or even better a RAW cheat code doing the same thing + the code to make cheats work in GT3 PAL)?

PSU is the save format used by PS2 uLaunchELF and I plan to transfer over it using that ^^

And I didn't know you could switch to mph in PAL GT3 (the UK version doesn't use mph)

Thanks ^^

Hello,

Does someone have a PAL version of GT3 .psv-file for the PS3? I only find NTSC-U files, and I need a PAL.

Did you find GT3 save for PS3 and NTSC version with only gold licenses completed? If so could you post the link? I've only found this for GT4 bit for that game we have the button sequence to complete all license tests with gold and etc.

Back