Passionate Pink Sisters - Chapter 3 - Packing up (mildly disturbing content warning)

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 50 comments
Philippines
Cebu
SayakaMiki1337
Kawauchi2568
Passionate Pink Sisters
Two girls. Two cars. One color. And possibly one million trips around the world.

Well, as you see, I'm quite disappointed with "Drifting Around the World". I hate it when everything gets generic, predictable, boring and all that, but my old fanfic's starting to get screwed up. I can't get good ideas too for the next chapter, so I decided to do everything all over again.

Also take note, before ranting about copyrights, originality and stuff, I got permission from this guy to use his characters in a fanfic. All credit and royalties and stuff goes to him. So here it is, my second shot in making a fanfic. I hope everything would look a lot better than the old one.

For the opening chapter, I'd "split" it up into two first because I can't get more ideas anymore. Doing so may also leave more room for the last scene too, I think.

Chapter 1 - What's up, Shye?

Meet Shye Zendios. A girl every man dreamt of: hot, rich, insane, and all that. Daughter of a multi-billionaire, she owns a vast collection of cars. She also got properties everywhere, a mansion here, a state-of-the-art home there, they're all everywhere. Liabilities? She's too wealthy to get into debt. As an heir to one of the richest men in the world, she's living the dream.

It has been a sunny noon in Monte Carlo, Monaco. The sun shines radiantly, giving off eye-blinding rays of light. Shye cruises in the streets in a blue Ferrari California with her sister Daze. The top's down, and they sail by each and every building with their aviators on, showing off their sense of class. Adele was singing her hit song Rolling In the Deep through the radio. Shye's silky, silver hair shined radiantly, reflecting the sunlight along with the Ferrari's Blu Abu Dhabi paintjob. While the flatplane V8 was growling at low revs a red light paused the traffic and Shye rolled the Ferrari to a complete stop. A couple of Mercs stopped afterwards but a black GTR SpecV flew by, able to beat the red light. Suddenly, her tummy grumbled out of hunger.

"Aw, jeez."
"Shye, that's what you get for going off without taking in anything."
"Huh? I don't have the appetite to eat anything this morning."
"Okay, fine. So, where to?"
"Maybe that?" Shye pointed out a posh restaurant around the corner with western-style food as their specialty.
"Cool, I'm craving for pasta now anyway."

The green light's on, and Shye drove to the restaurant and parked the car right in front of the it, in between an E92 M3 and a Peugeot 307 CC. Shye killed the engine, unbuckled her seatbelts, got out of the Ferrari with her sister and entered the restaurant. A waiter appeared and greeted them in a French accent.

"Bonjour. Are you the only two girls?"
"Yup." Daze replied.
"Maybe this table will do?"
"Sure."

The waiter led them to a table near the window. The two girls sat down, and he gave them the menu.

"Hmmm..."
"What's the matter Shye?"
"Oh, nothing sis, just trying to decide..."
"Heh. I'd go for some Lasagna." The waiter took note of the order. He then asked Shye, who was apparently staring at a picture of a rib-eye steak meal, drool almost coming out at the side of her lips. Daze snapped her sister out of it and asked her what would she order. "Uhh yeah, some New York style rib-eye steak? With some mashed potato." The waiter took note again and went to get the food cooking. Daze got her iPhone, looked at the organizer (or calendar, or whatever) with loads of events taken note. She then asked her sister about what to during the month.

"So, tomorrow's gonna be the Monaco GP of Formula GT..."
"That happened last week Daze, you're looking at the wrong week." Daze glanced on her iPhone again.
"Uhhh right. On Saturday, would be Monte Carlo D, and I heard Ken Nomura would come and participate in his ER34."
"We were there too." Daze took a look at her iPhone for the 3rd time and facepalmed.
"Two weeks later would be the meetup in Monza, Italy. Wednesday to be exact."
"If we start our road trip tomorrow we would have a few days to spare."
"It would take a few hundre... Pretty much. We would catch the worm really early when we'll get there."
"Now all I'll think of is what car I would use."
"Just don't go for the SLS."
"Why?"
"Its numb steering screwed up the last meetup in Madrid."
"It's fine for me though."
"The 458 is a better choice."
"Nein. The rear looks hideous to me. The 430 Scuderia looks a lot better."
"And it handles well too."
"But you know what, I've been thinking of the R8 V10. Probably a better choice to me since it's 4WD and all. Or the Gallardo, it sounds really good."
"Are you sure? I didn't really like the way the Lamborghinis handled."
"Eh? Anyway the R8 would probably be the best choice. Looks good, sounds good, feels good, handles well."
"How about the GT-R?"
"I'd go for the one that looks like the one that blasted away before the red light earlier, but somehow it's just too boring. I need more mountain paths but that would delay our trip."
"The Ferrari 599?"
"I don't want Grand Tourers for now. Too snappy."
"Why don't you go for a Ferrari then?"
"Because Lamborghini's sound better to me?"
"Alright then."

Another waiter comes and places their drinks on their table. Two glasses of iced tea, one for Daze, the other for Shye. After the waiter went Shye took a little sip on her glass.

"I've been also thinking Shye, are you also interested in the Nurburgring GP time attack event?"
"Sounds good. It would take long before it would start though, let's leave that aside for now."
"Then it's settled. Tomorrow, we'll leave Monte Carlo in an Audi R8 V10 for the meetup. It's your turn to race, I'll take a break from all the racing and stuff."
"Why won't we go shopping afterwards today? We don't have time to do stuff and whatever, since we have to prepare for our road trip tomorrow."
"Sounds good to me." The current song has ended and yet another jazz song gets played. You could see how they live being rich: they can eat in such restaurant anytime they want without financial issues pulling them down. Restaurants with fine dishes and such a relaxing ambiance... Gah that reminds me of the last time I went to the mall just to play Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 3DX+. That doesn't mean that I'm also that rich though. :dunce:

A few minutes later, all the time being consumed by the usual chitchat, the dishes are finally served.

"Hey Shye, don't you like the smell of fresh food..." Apparently Shye didn't pay attention again, simply because of the dishes that were served. They gave off a smell that would tempt you to eating it like a glutton. Drool is struggling to get out of Shye's lips again.

"Ummmmm Shye? Nnnever mind then, let's just start eating."

------------------------------------------------

Does it sound a lot better than before, or is it still the same? Let me know, because I'm trying to put even more effort, right to the very edge that it would be a bit text-heavy and/or cheesy.

Never mind, can't be bothered putting up the index. If only I placed a single placeholder below. Bleh. :crazy:

Last edited:
Awesome! Passionate Pink! PASSIONATE PINK!! Can't wait to see her in a pink helmet and pink racing suit :D

Sorry for freaking out at Passionate Pink, it's just that I love that color too much.

Awesome! Passionate Pink! PASSIONATE PINK!! Can't wait to see her in a pink helmet and pink racing suit :D

The reason why I picked that color will be revealed later on as the story progresses. Though I'd leave you hanging around first before you can see more of pink. :mischievous:

This looks promising, I hope you continue this.

Ah, so this is the new fan fiction? Very nice so far, it's going great. And, uh, Passionate Pink? Interesting that using a paint chip name from GT5 could also make a great story name. Anyways, I like it, and find it better than the older one, keep it up.

Oh, and, what I said before,

Great chapter! I'm dedicating my 1,000th post to this great read

It deserves a place here, as your other Fan Fiction was closed.

Heh heh, rich girls in each. You must love the thought of fortune.

I was gonna say something about a future part of my fanfic but I'd be giving away spoilers. :P And it has something to do with pink. :boggled:

Hope this fan fic goes down better with you this time around (weird I should say that :irked: ) But this does look pretty promising. :)

Passionate Pink? Another attempt at ruining my eyes I see :D And is the reason for picking that colour something to do with a car? And I just noticed what you wrote in your sig for the story, 'two girls you'd bang for sure' eh? :D

This start is better than the last one, and it's going to take off soon and get good. If you don't know where to go, first you should put up a lot of planning, structure the chapters, I've structured about 50, so it's good to follow suit.

Great restart 👍

Ah, I'm glad people found it better than before. Thanks for the kind words.

Apparently my net's down for now and I'm browsing through the phone atm. So sorry for a long delay.

Apparently, it's mission failed for me, didn't get chapter 2 in time before school will start tomorrow. Can't respawn either. :( But the start of classes is still a getting to know each other stage, which means that I still have time to complete.

I won't be giving spoilers though, it's too early. But all I can say is that nothing's really interesting so far. And I made good progress in chapter 2, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

For now, I hope you're still interested in the fanfic, and I'll watch a few Black Ops walkthroughs until I'm sleepy enough to go to bed.

I thought you had too much free time…you still haven't started school yet?!?!?!?!? I'm nearly done with my school term and you've yet to start yours?! lucky……

I thought you had too much free time…you still haven't started school yet?!?!?!?!? I'm nearly done with my school term and you've yet to start yours?! lucky……

Meh, school year's from tomorrow to March of the next year. Now I'm gonna stop procrastinating and try to manage my time. :lol:

Meh, school year's from tomorrow to March of the next year. Now I'm gonna stop procrastinating and try to manage my time. :lol:

What grade? And you don't really need to manage much…look at me, I spend god knows how long on GT5 and GTP and my grades are still ok…and I still have enough time to get ready for piano exams…
And when is chapter 2 out for 🤬 sake?!!?! -.-

What grade? And you don't really need to manage much…look at me, I spend god knows how long on GT5 and GTP and my grades are still ok…and I still have enough time to get ready for piano exams…
And when is chapter 2 out for 🤬 sake?!!?! -.-

3rd year High School at the age of 13. :sly:

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's just that ideas come during times I don't need them. Patience, buddy. :D

Yeah, yeah, I know, it's just that ideas come during times I don't need them. Patience, buddy. :D

Same here, though I'm nearly into my 4th year in two weeks time :D And I know, I get all my ideas for reviews and things in the most boring of classes…

You're a turd :dopey: (sorry, that's what we call people in your year at my school, because third form rhymes with turd form ;))

You're a turd :dopey: (sorry, that's what we call people in your year at my school, because third form rhymes with turd form ;))

I see what you did there.

Chapter 2 is coming along nicely, but with school up as I've said earlier, I'm probably gonna do this on a weekly basis or so, much like VTiRoj.

Don't give it a deadline, it's better to do it in your own time, I do that and my stuff comes out alright. (mine is sort of a weekly basis anyway, it's either one or two weeks, only more if there's something else going on)

Don't give it a deadline, it's better to do it in your own time, I do that and my stuff comes out alright. (mine is sort of a weekly basis anyway, it's either one or two weeks, only more if there's something else going on)

Pretty much, it's best to sit down and wait for the ideas to flow.

Now that I'm gonna learn much from fellow friends in deviantART, the COD:Black Ops storyline and valuable hints from Noli Me Tangere (Rizal's story's gonna be broken down and told somewhere in high school :lol:), stuff would really get better, I predict. Heh heh...

I can't get even more ideas already and completing a non-racing chapter like this is a headache so I decided to skip a scene. Besides, this chapter came out longer than Gabe Newell releasing Episode 3 (pun intended, no overreactions please).

For now, I'll just go with a chapter that sucks, so that I can just move on to the next.

Chapter 2 - Shopping like there's no tomorrow

After taking lunch, Shye and Daze cruises the streets yet again. The summer heat boils up so much you'd burn for sure, but these two still kept the top down as they have some sunbathing. Their gorgeous bodies and Mona Lisa-beautiful faces stood out. Shye was singing along with the radio, which is playing some of the new pop songs of today.

"Hey Shye."
"It's alright (it's alright), It's alright, It's alright, It's alright, Bright lights and the big- What?"
"Now I know why you preferred the R8."
"Tell me, what's the reason why I did?"
"You wanna match your blue top to your car as always. Pretty much why our RS6 Avant was also blue. Like how many blue cars do we have?"
"Oh really? I only got a few in blue. I just like that color, that's all."
"Not when I'm trapped in a room filled with even more blue."
"Come on sis, I just love that color."
"Anyway, good luck driving a car that points its nose to the right before it plows to the wall."
"Quattro AWD isn't that bad, ya know."
"Blah blah blah, they're powersliding pieces of 🤬. You should have went for the MP4-12C, now that's badass."
"Not gonna bother arguing anymore."
"Because you gotta admit that sometimes AWD is not the best for supercars."
"Whatever."

Shye reached the mall and entered the parking lot. She parked the Ferrari beside a Porsche 911 Turbo. She turned off the engine and got off the car with her sister. While walking towards the mall entrance the two girls were able to turn heads, especially those of men. Their hips subtly sway from side to side while they walk. The automatic glass doors opened and the two sisters walked inside the mall. Inside the mall were an abundance of expensive merchandise only the rich themselves can afford. Clothes, footwear, accessories, you name them, they're everywhere. Shye pointed out one shop with such fashionable clothing up on display.

"Let's go there first, I badly want to have Rara's clothes."
"You're crazy. You sure you wanna look like a wannabe slut?"
"Why? What's wrong with a shoulderless top?"
"You know how Rara jives, right?"
"Well, that's her personality, and we're two different people."
"Fine, if you want perverts stalking you for pantyshots."
"Don't be ridiculous. Just want to see Rara's precious reaction when she sees me looking like her."
"Ridiculous my ass. You're really gonna get into biiig trouble for that you know."
"What's really the matter about me dressing up like her?" Daze leaned a bit to the right and covered her mouth while she whispers to her sister.
"You would make stuff worse by getting your own self into more kinky situations. Trust me, it doesn't really sound good looking so hot anyone would have a heart attack."
"Sure?"
"Just don't mess with her."
"Meh, I've been messing with her for years already, what's really the matter with that?"
"Ummm never mind. Good luck seeing you in a mess of ropes."
"Let's just get in now, I don't want to waste time."

They then entered that shop Shye was pointing out moments ago. Daze looked around for anything that catches her interest, while Shye runs around like crazy, just to find the red top Rara has. Daze spotted a yellow polo shirt with a logo on it (think of Lacoste), took it and went to the fitting room. She tried it on, and it was a perfect fit. Feeling satisfied, Daze went to the counter to get the shirt paid. Suddenly Shye accidentally bumped into her right into each other's faces. Their lips *almost* kissed each other.

"Oops, sorry..."
"Dammit. Get up you pig, you're right on top of me." Shye rolled to a side and got up on her feet. She grasped the shirt while Daze was getting up her feet too and then gave it to her once she's able to stand up.

"Thanks."
"Now where's that top..."
"No sign of that Shye, but I've seen the skirt that she has over there." Daze pointed out a pile of mini-skirts (obviously skimpy) that's just beside a couple of jeans and shorts.
"Coulda sworn both of those are in the same place..."
"She bought those in two different stores, dummy." Shye then went to the area where here sister pointed out the skirt. While the cashier is attending to Daze for the shirt, Shye took a close look on the skirts available. At first is one that looks exactly like Rara's but in a different color.
"Not black." She held a side of it and moved it up a bit like opening a bit of a page without flipping ot over.
"Too long." It was black but it isn't the right design.
"Still not black." It was in a dark blue color.
"If only Natsa would wear this." Khaki, but Natsa HATES skirts of any kind.
"Gotcha."

Meanwhile...

"That would be 20 euros." Daze got her wallet, picked a few bills that would total to 20 euros and gave it to the cashier. Then Shye came in.
"Here it is."
"You DO know that it isn't black?"
"You must be color blind."
"And you do know you're trying to look like a slut?"
"I don't care about that if I won't act like one."
"35 euros in total." Daze got more bills to add up to 35 euros and payed it. The cashier put the items in one shopping bag and handed it over to the girls. Shye got the bag and brought it along with her while they're walking out of the store.

"Now for that red blouse..."
"Okay, never mind, I'll just leave you with that. I'll go somewhere else to buy more designer clothes, you go ahead and wait for stalkers to get you." Daze walked away and went to another store.
"... you DO know I have a better sense of class than Rara?" Shye muttered.

Hours later, in the Zendios crib, Daze and Shye chilled and decided to call it a day.

"So much goodies we were able to grab before the sale went off. So what else ya got, Sh... What the..." Daze got her jaw dropped out of shock when she saw her sister trying to stand out with all her seductive looks while trying on the clothes she bought.
"How do I look? Aren't I sexy?"
"Yeah, you look slutty as usual the more you try to look like Rara."
"Yeah, as if you don't even know my intent of dressing like her."
"I give up, I'll wait for bad news about you being taken by someone else."

-------------------------------------------------------
Half-assed chapter is half-assed, again. I'll just gamble on it just to get on to the next, this chapter is bothering me for ages.

Should I spoil the story for them? :D
And if this is what you'd call a normal chapter, I'd hate to see what goes on in your head when you starting thinking dirty……
Anyways, any ideas when the next one would come?

And if this is what you'd call a normal chapter, I'd hate to see what goes on in your head when you starting thinking dirty……

This week or next week.

Finally I'd get on to a new chapter. Won't give out further details though, and you Onboy123 should keep that to yourself, we'll redo it sometime :P

I had the same thought about what a normal chapter is.

PS: Nice chapter, a little dodgy, but shows a bit of madness. Though it is a little half arsed, needs a bit of further editing in my opinion, :)

I had the same thought about what a normal chapter is.

PS: Nice chapter, a little dodgy, but shows a bit of madness. Though it is a little half arsed, needs a bit of further editing in my opinion, :)

It isn't a little half arsed, it is TOTALLY half arsed. Can't even edit it because it bothers me all the time, letting me get stuck. I'll edit it when I can, but I'll focus on the future chapters first. Thanks for the compliment though.

redo it in the summer, won't be back till then……and keep releasing more! I need something to keep me busy on those long highway trips in England!!

It was a pretty well done chapter, even if you did get angered from annoyance. Don't worry though, you'll go through stress while making chapters quite a lot, like I did for my latest chapter. Anyways, keep up the good work, it looks like the next chapter should be good. 👍

Back