Passionate Pink Sisters - Chapter 3 - Packing up (mildly disturbing content warning)

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 50 comments
It was a pretty well done chapter, even if you did get angered from annoyance. Don't worry though, you'll go through stress while making chapters quite a lot, like I did for my latest chapter. Anyways, keep up the good work, it looks like the next chapter should be good. đź‘Ť

Hmmm, so I still did get the job done even though I thought I didn't really do it well. Thanks. :)

Ok, and knowing how long it takes for your procrastinating mind to focus on an idea, it should take about……a few weeks?

Ok, and knowing how long it takes for your procrastinating mind to focus on an idea, it should take aboutÂ…Â…a few weeks?

And I believe that Quality > Quantity, so it will take time. But as of now homeworks are pretty light, so it must not take too long.

Hmmm, so I still did get the job done even though I thought I didn't really do it well. Thanks. :)

It's normal not to think it's done well. I always have the same though when updating my galleries, or a new chapter. Others say it's all good but I still sort of feel like it's not up to scratch. (Then again my stuff is a bit patchy on effort)

Well, I'm gonna recycle some content from my old fanfic, but hey, I'm redo-ing everything and that's the best excuse to do so :P

Chapter 3 - Packing up

Shye's eyes slowly opened. She gasped from what she have seen: laying down on a wooden table, metal cuffs restraining her arms and legs very securely. Her mouth wasn't spared too, it was gagged off with a strip of cloth. Saliva soaked it and a little of it is starting to drip off from her lips. The room was dark, with only a flickering bulb to birghten up everything, but mostly it would just flash a yellowish light before going off. She violently pulled the chains off her arms to break free. "Nnnggggghhh- hmph." Shye struggled but her wrists sprained briefly and the metals made clinging noises instead. Then she heard footsteps; she looked to the left then to the right to look for the person that's coming. Her heart started beating more rapidly and her breathing sped up out of fear. The bulb flickered. Shye moaned slightly upon the appearance of the man's silhouette that was just right in front of her. She breathed even more heavily and she was starting be trembling. The man closed up and drew up a knife. He caressed Shye's cheek with the empty hand. The lamp did not flicker for the very moment so the man's true face couldn't be seen. "Sorry darling, I knew that you're too cute, but I guess this is it." he said. Shye groaned as the unknown man sliced off parts of her clothing as a taunt, with a hint of blushing on her cheeks that couldn't be seen in the darkness. He then raised his right arm whilst gripping the knife, and said, "Say your prayers, dear." The knife was swiftly dropped into Shye's chest, and upon impact...

...Shye jerked off her bed. Sweating profusely , hair fuzzy and swinging around and breathing heavily out of the nightmare, she rubbed off a sweat droplet on her forehead and gave off a sigh of relief. "Thankfully I wouldn't remember this." Shye muttered. She got off the bed, took off her clothes and wore a bathrobe. She went off to take a shower, cleansing herself for good hygiene. After being out of the bathroom, feeling fresh and clean, she went to the wardrobe. As she passed by one of the rooms, she heard her sister snoring heavily. "Great, do girls sleep that way?" Shye thought to herself. She continued walking with her light footsteps making inaudible taps and then when she reached the wardrobe, she opened various cabinets, looking for the right clothes to fit on for the day. After a few minutes of selection, she had put on something a bit simple: a blue tank top, a pair of skinny jeans and white casual shoes with blue, flowing stripes and shoelaces. She decided to take a break from wearing designer clothes and settle for something different for once. She got a traveling bag and stuffed it with some of her favorite clothes. She then went to her room to get other stuff, such as her laptop. Shye went down to the garage, got the keys of an R8 V10, unlocked its doors, and placed the bags in the trunk. She stretched her arms up and yawned, then she patted her mouth repeatedly, as if she's yawning out of boredom.

Minutes have passed, Shye is just taking a break at the poolside and her sister just woke up. Daze, as usual, did the same stuff Shye did. Take off clothes, get to shower, get dressed and stuff... Upon reaching the wardrobe, she donned the exact opposite of her sister - a quasi-formal dress emphasizing her maturity and sense of class. She noticed that Shye left one cabinet open - the one that Shye got her bags from. "So she had prepared everything huh?" She then took another traveling bag and kept valuables in it. She carried the bag all the way down to the garage and went to the R8 V10. Oddly, the trunk was still left open, with Shye's bags in place. Daze put hers too in it and closed the hood (well it's mid-engined). Out of nowhere, Shye gave a pat on the back and greeted her sister.

"Eyy hermana lo que pasa? (Hey sis, what's up?)" Shye said in with an American and friendly tone.
"Nothing, just wondering where were you now."
"I was just chilling at the poolside, as usual."
"So, are we ready to head to the highway?"
"Not without this, of course." Shye picked from her pocket an iPod with a USB cable dangling off its port. "Loaded with all of my favorite songs to accompany us all throughout the trip. Stuff like my laptop's already in the trunk too, so I'm set."
"Let's get in then." They opened the doors, got in, and then closed them. Shye fired up the engine. The needles in the dials moved around quickly, and then the Lamborghini V10 roared to life. The iPod was connected to the stereo unit but she just left it there and decided to be with the radio station instead.
"Why aren't you using it Shye?"
"Well, we just started our trip, and the radio stations are still loud and clear."
"Mmmkay." The R8 V10 slowly tiptoed its way out of the garage. The Sepangblau Perleffekkt paintjob shines brightly. But the two forgot something.
"Wait Shye have you locked the doors of our house?"
"Umm not yet?"
"Stay right here. We couldn't afford burglars to cut in." Daze opened the R8's doors and rushed to the house. She swiftly stabbed the key right into the keyhole and locked it. She ran to the car and went back in.
"It's now locked and we're now good to go." Shye stared blankly at her sister for a brief moment while flicking the paddle to 1st gear and tapping on the gas. Her eyes shifted focus when the automatic gates opened. The gates were programmed to lock too so everything's secure. More sun rays were reflected radiantly and Shye gunned the throttle. The car sped away, its scream echoing throughout the streets, and it vanishes slowly as Shye slows down to the speed limit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally got it done. Hate it when I have low motivation... :indiff:

EDIT: Revised chapter. It's "Perleffekt", not "Perfekkt". Fail by me.

Last edited:
Yay! One more to keep me busy! So will the thingy involving cars running around monaco come next chapter?

Yay! One more to keep me busy! So will the thingy involving cars running around monaco come next chapter?

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-nope.avi-obama-poster.jpg

Maybe I would though, nobody knows.

What the hell was Miki doing in her dream?

I'm just wondering...why did she have that nightmare? Is there something we don't know about Shye?

I'm just wondering...why did she have that nightmare? Is there something we don't know about Shye?

Who knows, maybe it was him, maybe it wasn't really him but some other guy's been waiting for her, it's just that something just went into Shye's mind. All we know is, the darkness covered the unknown man's identity.

It was my mind actually, not Shye's, because an idea came into my mind since I've read a few explicit fan fictions about girls being kidnapped and stuff, hence the disturbing content warning...

Ahhhhhhhh, Disturbing content, don't look, don't look!

Jokes to the side, great chapter, keep up the good work. ;) đź‘Ť

Ahhhhhhhh, Disturbing content, don't look, don't look!

Jokes to the side, great chapter, keep up the good work. ;) đź‘Ť

Hmmm thanks. Disturbing content because some people may crap in their pants when they read it... :scared:

Good work, I was hoping that when they set off the song playing would be Heading out to the Highway by Judas Priest, because of, "So, are we ready to head to the highway?" ;) Great chapter nonetheless đź‘Ť

Good work, I was hoping that when they set off the song playing would be Heading out to the Highway by Judas Priest, because of, "So, are we ready to head to the highway?" ;) Great chapter nonetheless đź‘Ť

Hmm thanks. I'll try to listen to that song, haven't heard it (blame my bad taste in music).

Back