Patch 1.11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tonnie073
  • 10 comments
  • 4,544 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
451
Argentina
Argentina
Messages
Papaspeed
What would there be in patch? Maybe a new c-spec? And when would it come? This year, or more in like 2013?
 
I'm guessing it would be more like this year.
 
Nothing confirmed as of yet, but endurance race saves have been said to be in development.
 
It's not really that far ahead now is it?
 
I realized that, i am going to chance the name in 1.21, how about that?
 
I rather PD develop the next gran turismo than updating gt5.
 
I rather PD develop the next gran turismo than updating gt5.
Disagree entirely almost all if the GT series had been released unfinished and it would be nice to play the finished article for once. The updates are about evolution but I would put too much on GT6 being a revolution unless it comes out on time and is s finished game.
 
This whole thread is just uncalled for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back