patch 1.12 DFGT force feedback?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DSUjoeDirte9
  • 6 comments
  • 1,253 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
514
United States
Ohio
i cannot try this at the moment because of my broken hard drive. But i see on forums a lot of people saying they like, and they a lot saying they dislike the new force feedback when using the DFGT wheel. Also seen another saying that some setting on DFGT are not compatable so some have it on wrong settings and feel nothing.

Anyone with a DFGT want to give me there input on all of this. I don't want to drive with zero force feedback as i also thought it was too weak and informative of whats going on.
 
I am using a logitech G27, and before I thought the force feedback was weak (To me.. Even set on 10) How, when I corner my car's it is even more weaker! I only had my G37 for couple of months and I regret buying it!

So, the patch affected many wheel user's.
 
I'm using a DFGT and to some extent I agree with irabbiT. Towards the centre the wheel does feel much lighter. However the more you turn into a corner the heavier the steering feels which is, I guess, more realistic. I'm kind of liking this feel of progression. Also the road surface itself seems to come through more now. You get a lot more juddering of the wheel even in a straight line.

I haven't really had chance to play with the settings and have only done a few laps with the new Nismo GT-R on Daytona, the first stage of the new Sierra track (in practice mode) and the new Vision GT challenge but my first impressions are favourable.

As with all things in life the new feel is down to personal taste some will like some won't :cheers:

Steve
 
I am using a logitech G27, and before I thought the force feedback was weak (To me.. Even set on 10) How, when I corner my car's it is even more weaker! I only had my G37 for couple of months and I regret buying it!

So, the patch affected many wheel user's.
Same here, I only got my G27 for 1 month (that was quite a huge investment for me !), and now, because of this ****ing 1.12 update I really regret buying it :(
It really made the force feedback close to none, so the patch seriously affected the feel of the G27, I really hope they'll do something for that !

Because sadly I also think that that reduces the used price of the wheel now, so selling it will make me loose a HUGE amount of money :(
 
Have you G27 guys tried different car/track/tire combnations to see if that makes a difference?
 
I have fanatec crs elite and its like jelly in my hands. Gone from strong 10 to weak 2.
Its like driving a sloppy old ford ka.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back