Patch 3.03PS4 

• Thread starter GTP_RS172
  • 15 comments
Seems to have fixed my game. No more CE errors, decent force feedback on my G29, nice crisp graphics and lighting, and snappier menus all round. Just need the clutch fixed and it'll be near-perfect. 3.03 is what 1.00 should have been in September. Thankfully I can get back into the game over the Christmas break.

Seems to have fixed my game. No more CE errors, decent force feedback on my G29, nice crisp graphics and lighting, and snappier menus all round. Just need the clutch fixed and it'll be near-perfect. 3.03 is what 1.00 should have been in September. Thankfully I can get back into the game over the Christmas break.

I also noted that improvement to graphics, FFB (T300), and faster menus as well as improved tyre-model and some minor physics changes affecting how the FFB translates breaking and corner-entry in that I can now feel whether my front tires have biten the tarmac as I first make directional changes into the corner as well as getting more info about the rear end when trail-braking. The mid-corner and exit feedback is still as good as always.

I also noticed the far nicer and smoother replays and NO MORE TYRE SMOKE through the corners!!! :) well, almost.. there are still a few instances where smoke is being generated but I'm not entirely sure what factors may cause it. I'll try a few things later tonight as I'm fairly sure it happens only when stability control is being used.

I just fell my ClS ELITE with more FFB in fact I have to turn down the volume a bit, was too heavy but I think will have to check all the other parameters to get better sensations but is nice to have improvements hope keep working in this way, is getting better and in my case i'm frustrated with AC because the problem with the buttons mapping for ABS and TC, AC still be my number one in sensations but PC2 IS getting better and better, had down for SMS!!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!!

Yes it seems FFB was adjusted.
I was running 75 on the T150, now down to 70 for a great feel.

The graphics were improved it seems as well but they never bothered me, but I do prefer AC graphics as it looks smoother on my 32" Vizio.

The graphics were improved it seems as well but they never bothered me, but I do prefer AC graphics as it looks smoother on my 32" Vizio.
Hi Corsa,

See you use a t150 how it works? no need a review but I have a nephew and his parents going to gift him a PS4 and for sure will want a rim for casual playing is a good suggestion?

Hi Corsa,

See you use a t150 how it works? no need a review but I have a nephew and his parents going to gift him a PS4 and for sure will want a rim for casual playing is a good suggestion?

The wheel works as good as my Fanatec CSR Elite, it's seriously that good.
FFB of course is not as strong, but the smoothness and weight of the wheel is great.
And apparently very reliable as well as I have over 800 hours on it.
The pedals are satisfactory but I'd highly recommend the pro pedals just for the conical brake mod.
(And the clutch if you run a shifter)

FFB of course is not as strong, but the smoothness and weight of the wheel is great.
The pedals are satisfactory but I'd highly recommend the pro pedals just for the conical brake mod.

I've got a T150 Ferrari Edition too fellas, great wheel for the money!!

Thanks for your comment. I'm new to the game, and to having a wheel in general.got the game last week and I've already seen three patches.. plus, my first wheel game was ( and still is ) Gtsport , and I need to get used to PC2 bigger complexity and, I believe, realism ( despite being not as realistic as AC, afaik ).
Nevertheless..could you please share your settings for ps4 for your t150, please? I understand they're subjective, but I'd like to take some inspiration :D

Nevertheless..could you please share your settings for ps4 for your t150,

Not subjective, we're all here to help each other hope you like them.

Flavour Raw
Gain 75
Volume 70
Tone 55
FX 30
Menu spring .70

Here's the deadzones...

15066494820181548757938.jpg

Corsa,

Thanks for you feedback I will recomend it to buy it.

Happy holidays!!!!! And see you on the track!

You're welcome, the only negative I can say about the T150 is the steering wheel size.
At 11in, or 28cm I think they could have made it larger.

Happy Holidays and go easy on the drink!!

I just played the PC2 3.03 patch with the t300rs wheel and I wanted to say thanks SMS for the continued improvement. I am so glad your team worked on the countersteering ffb and tire handling of rwd cars, in the early builds it was very punishing to be on the edge of oversteer and lacked the touch in control when on the edge. My experiences in real life track and autocross knows this is part of driving at the limit to set the fastest laps you are near this edge, to be able to touch oversteer and back off and repeat, carving the corners this way generates the maximum grip from a little slip angle. Please keep researching this area and improving on it to make it authentic.

The rwd cars feel so good now, and I enjoy hot lapping them around the circuits.

Keep it up!

Back