Pathetic Penalties!

Thread number 1,482,396 on the same subject!

Seriously, why does everyone who's had a bad race feel a need to complain to the world? What is wrong with society today?! Suck it up and accept it's just a game!

So the new antidote to penalty rage is "have a cup of tea, eat some biscuits but most of all calm down dear ....its just a driving game" :cheers:. Its the old heat and kitchen adage I'm afraid and I have no sympathy for most 'complainers'.

Do you have a replay?

Nope. Finished the race...and turned it off in disgust.

What’s more annoying is that it was my second race on Tsukuba, and I got a few penalties in the first which I thought were a bit tough. So in the second I was very careful, and I got pinged twice - once some dude turned me round on a straight, and I got the penalty.

I have an S rating for SR which I try hard to protect. I’d rather be fair and tidy than fast.

So the new antidote to penalty rage is "have a cup of tea, eat some biscuits but most of all calm down dear ....its just a driving game" :cheers:. Its the old heat and kitchen adage I'm afraid and I have no sympathy for most 'complainers'.

Geez, thanks mate...what a blessing you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
]Geez, thanks mate...what a blessing you are![/QUOTE]
Kids are off school you have to make allowances for bad drivers took me 2 races to win last night lost my S rank in the process and clean race streak. Those are the breaks mate, no good crying foul about it. Some people just won't race clean like me it's a fact of life cheaters gonna cheat :cheers:

]Geez, thanks mate...what a blessing you are!
Kids are off school you have to make allowances for bad drivers took me 2 races to win last night lost my S rank in the process and clean race streak. Those are the breaks mate, no good crying foul about it. Some people just won't race clean like me it's a fact of life cheaters gonna cheat :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Yep. I know. Spose I was looking for some sympathy

Back