Patterns upload issues

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 3 comments

seadog777

Premium
Malaysia
Iskandar
seadog777
I've posted plenty of gradient blocks online that people may find useful, and today, for the first time (just downloaded Graphic for the Mac!!) I tried uploading a few patterns.

They uploaded just fine, and on the website (viewed from the Mac) they looked just like I'd drawn them. However, when I went into the library (on the PS4 to share them) they were just black squares.

I didn't get any warning messages, they were all well less than 15k.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?

I've posted plenty of gradient blocks online that people may find useful, and today, for the first time (just downloaded Graphic for the Mac!!) I tried uploading a few patterns.

They uploaded just fine, and on the website (viewed from the Mac) they looked just like I'd drawn them. However, when I went into the library (on the PS4 to share them) they were just black squares.

I didn't get any warning messages, they were all well less than 15k.

Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong?
Hello,

I’ve had the same question a few months ago, you can read the discussion below :

User Decals - A Tutorial On How To Make .SVG (Request in separate thread)

Short answer : unfortunately, they aren’t working in GTSport.

I’ve had the same question a few months ago, you can read the discussion below :

Wish I'd read further down a few posts - I put some dashed / dotted lines up this morning, they don't work either!!

Back