Paul

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 9 comments
  • 1,484 views

Neal

Premium
Messages
7,727
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
GTP_EvilNeal
Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Seth Rogen as the voice of an alien named Paul equals awesome. Due out 18th March '11

 
I was pretty much on board until I saw Kristen Wiig's name come up. Pretty much all of her clips on SNL annoy the crap out of me. Personally, I hope she doesn't have much of a role to (potentially) soil an otherwise (potentially) amusing flick.
 
Why do you think I didn't quote her as one of the cast :lol: hopefully there won't be too many moments when I'm thinking "Any minute now Pegg and Frost will be back on screen and it'll be awesome"
 
I thought for a second that this thread was about Dave changing its name to Paul. :odd:
 
I am so looking forward to this. Simon Pegg is just awesome.
 
I am like 20 min into the movie. It is alright so far.... I may continue to watch it or I may just give up....[/url]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off to see it tomorrow with a couple of friends. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are legends! :p
 
Like a few of you I was waiting for this, following the slow dribble of pre-release info eagerly. So let me say the wait was worth it, plenty of good homage quotes from other films and scenes in there plus a fun story. It wasn't as solid as Hot Fuzz but I liked it all the same and will also be buying the DVD as soon as it's out.

I'm betting you'll all love the finales location...:)
 
I saw the movie this weekend...
I loved it!!! Simon Pegg and Nick Frost ROCK!!!
If you have any passion at all about sci-fi, go and see it, you won't be let down!!
 
Back