Paul's Circuit Remakes

• Thread starter Dac_Xint
  • 6 comments
Very happy that the course maker is live and well, I've been really looking forward to this and I'm keen on re-creating some of my favourite racing circuits from around the world.

To begin with, I've made one of my favourite circuits that I felt was a missed opportunity by Polyphony.

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
zI98STD.png

Now... I'm not sure how to share this with anyone who wants to try it.

Very happy that the course maker is live and well, I've been really looking forward to this and I'm keen on re-creating some of my favourite racing circuits from around the world.

To begin with, I've made one of my favourite circuits that I felt was a missed opportunity by Polyphony.

Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
zI98STD.png

Now... I'm not sure how to share this with anyone who wants to try it.

It looks really accurate. That's why it's such a shame that we can't control the elevation. I'm gonna make Macau city circuit but it just won't be the same without the elevation changes.

At least we can easily recreated circuits with little to no elevation. Hell, I wonder if we could even recreate tracks like Indy road course by increasing the bank angle on certain turns.

So much to experiment with. I'm glad someone uploaded the APK so I can use this app on my phone. I don't have a tablet and never would've bought one either.

It looks really accurate. That's why it's such a shame that we can't control the elevation. I'm gonna make Macau city circuit but it just won't be the same without the elevation changes.

At least we can easily recreated circuits with little to no elevation. Hell, I wonder if we could even recreate tracks like Indy road course by increasing the bank angle on certain turns.

So much to experiment with. I'm glad someone uploaded the APK so I can use this app on my phone. I don't have a tablet and never would've bought one either.

I know! That climb after the first corner on the Catalunya circuit is just not the same without the elevation!

Latest Posts

Back