I would pay for cars and tracks, yet somehow it makes me wonder why they shouldn't be included in the full GT5...cuz they really should.
Having said that, I would pay for great cars and new tracks. Infact, right now I'm having fun watching PD's trip to Ferrari HQ; I paid for it and I love it!
downloaded the Best Motoring video about the New Nisan GT-R and altough it had subtitles it kept me amused for the 40 or so minutes it was on - was it worth .69p er I'd say so becuase it was quite funny and it was just about the cars and what they are capable of at the track which was what I wanted to see.
I don't know about anyone else here in the Uk but lately I've tired of BBC's Top gear they spend so much time just pi**ing about now and I'm thinking come on show us what the cars can do not you trying to be funny.
I mean did you see the last few episodes with the one showing the old Alfas - you just knew that they were going to constantly drive into the back of James May's car - alright lads we've seen it done before and it's not that funny anymore - they need to come up with some more fresh ideas.
I wouldn't mind paying like $10 for a 'Nissan' Pack of like 50 cars or whatever. I'd feel bad for for Jerry who picks a combo in the WRS and guys have to actually spend money to race here at GTP...that'd suck But I'd be one of the guys that would pay anyway if the combo was good enough.