PC version moddible ??

• Thread starter RacingAF
  • 7 comments
I would think modding would be a major offense in the eyes of Xbox Live.
I would also think it will be possible but my advice would be that if you see mods offered stay away from them.

I would think modding would be a major offense in the eyes of Xbox Live.
I would also think it will be possible but my advice would be that if you see mods offered stay away from them.
I have to wonder if there's some kind of auto-check in the game that detects modified files, because I expect that come Monday "forza motorsport 7 pc trainer" is going to be one of the most searched terms on Google and I hope that Turn 10 has something in place to deal with that.

But then again, knowing how aggressively they would track down credit cheaters in the past on console-only releases, I reckon they would at least be aware that cheaters using PC mods/hacks/trainers/whatever would be something they have to crack down on hard at the start.

There's no way they'd allow modding. The only way I could see someone getting away with it is if they don't go anywhere near online features. They don't want anybody cheating the system, breaking the online economy, or breaking gameplay for others, and modding opens up all sorts of cans of worms.

Back