(pc) World Super Prototype 2 seriesOpen 

Netherlands
Emmen
nitro20001106
Welcome to the official WSP2 thread!

about
the World Super Prototype 2 Series is a racing seriees on Project CARS on pc.
The cars driven are Prototype 2 cars. every race will be held on tuesday from 7pm gmt.
the driving aids are set on real.

cars

The cars used are prototype 2 class cars. you can drive with the standard liveries, or make one yourself!
the cars that are going to be used are:

radical SR3-RS
2015-05-10_00002.jpg

palmer jaguar JP-LM
2015-05-10_00003.jpg

calender

All the tracks and laps are based on 200km (124miles) and will take 1-1.5 hours.
image.jpg

all races will be held on tuesday starting at 7pm.

if you want to sign up, please PM me with the following data:

Steam name
Car of your choise

please enter the steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WorldSuperPrototype2

I will then add you on steam(my name is Grasphy or Nitro20001106 <- I change between the two names, its the same account tough..)

I hope to see you on the track!:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I'm up for it
My steam is willfred_1
I haven't decided kana car yet and I'm going to attempt to make my own liverie

Could be fun !
... and we need to do something if we want the GTP Pcars PC community to exist.

@nitro20001106
I think LMP2 have traction control (but no ABS). Don't you prefer the series regulation to be the pcars "Real" more than all assists banned ?

Could be fun !
... and we need to do something if we want the GTP Pcars PC community to exist.

@nitro20001106
I think LMP2 have traction control (but no ABS). Don't you prefer the series regulation to be the pcars "Real" more than all assists banned ?

We are driving Prototype 2, not LMP2, and those don't have traction control or abs for as far as I know.

Isn't there a setting when setting up a lobby, where you can set the driving aids to something like: fabric/real?
Yes, and this is is what I am suggesting to use.

This has become my default option for the rooms I create. It avoids all discussions regarding assists: we go like irl whatever the car !

okay guys, I have a idea.
What if we start like this: we don't do qualifing, but we take the championship standings. the person on number 1 starts as last, the number 2 as 2nd last etc. This should make the races pretty interesting since the fastest people first have to go through the whole field, wich gives the slower people a bigger chance of winning. we do a formation lap in the 1st lap, where everyone goes in to position.

okay guys, I have a idea.
What if we start like this: we don't do qualifing, but we take the championship standings. the person on number 1 starts as last, the number 2 as 2nd last etc. This should make the races pretty interesting since the fastest people first have to go through the whole field, wich gives the slower people a bigger chance of winning. we do a formation lap in the 1st lap, where everyone goes in to position.
i wouldn't it only causes collisions.

We have done that reverse format before in a GT6 league i was in. It was immediately changed back after the season was over. All the reverse format does is guarantee first lap crashes ALL THE TIME.

Would love to be in this series, but 7 p.m. GMT is 1 p.m. here. Boo :(

We have done that reverse format before in a GT6 league i was in. It was immediately changed back after the season was over. All the reverse format does is guarantee first lap crashes ALL THE TIME.
Hmm... probably won't do this than. I tought it would be a good idea since all of my local races do this...

Would love to be in this series, but 7 p.m. GMT is 1 p.m. here. Boo :(
that's too bad.. but you will always have that with timezones and stuff..

As the series start next week, how many do we have signed up? While the driving assists are set on real I presume we'll be driving with full damage & mech.failures on as well?

As the series start next week, how many do we have signed up? While the driving assists are set on real I presume we'll be driving with full damage & mech.failures on as well?
4 people are confirmed, 2 people said they were interested, but didn't tell car or steam ID. So, i think we are with 6 right now. and yes, we are driving with full damage and mech. failures.

Back