PC2 Career Thoughts

• Thread starter Leovizzz
  • 32 comments
I just started up my PS4 today, with PC2 running. I was able to do the setup okay - or so I thought - but when I went into the first of my career mode races (Ginetta Junior), the car just stalled at the exit to the pits.

Yes, I have it on Manual, but also tried auto. The G29 wheel and pedals seem to have no input at all, though my controller does. I have tried looking for an option where I can declare my G29 as the 'controller' I am using.

When I went to calibrate the pedals, only the controller would allow this. The G29 was not recognised.

The wheel and pedals DO work in Gran Turismo, tho.

HELP!

I just started up my PS4 today, with PC2 running. I was able to do the setup okay - or so I thought - but when I went into the first of my career mode races (Ginetta Junior), the car just stalled at the exit to the pits.

Yes, I have it on Manual, but also tried auto. The G29 wheel and pedals seem to have no input at all, though my controller does. I have tried looking for an option where I can declare my G29 as the 'controller' I am using.

When I went to calibrate the pedals, only the controller would allow this. The G29 was not recognised.

The wheel and pedals DO work in Gran Turismo, tho.

HELP!

When you start the game make sure you press X with the X button on the wheel - this option appears when the screen appears with all the track logos on. If I accidentally press X on the controller at this point my wheel is not recognised so I have to exit and restart the game. This process is not needed with GTS.

Also make sure all your leads are secure.

Ahh, the one thing that still bugs me with PC2! What Sick says ^

Another finicky thing is if PC2 is running and you use your controller outside of it, messages etc. Sometimes the wheel will stop responding when you return to the game. That's a right pain since you have to restart to fix it. I find it's best to switch off the controller first before starting then it can't see any other device.

Latest Posts

Back