PC2 T300 Wheel Settings.... Impossible?PS4 

• Thread starter Belegur
  • 4 comments
Australia
Australia
Hey,

So I've taken a break from GT Sport to finally give PC2 a go... enter a free practice session to see what the default wheel settings are like and the wheel just about breaks my wrist... WTF? It was like that on GT Sport too... I had to turn the FFB settings down to 2.

I only got my T300 Alcantara a few weeks ago... so I would assume the firmware is recent, although I can't check because I've only owned MAC's for the past twenty years. If anyone knows how to update the T300 firmware on a MAC, that info would be super helpful.

Anyway... what settings are people using for T300 on PS4? I've been playing with it for two hours and it just feels wrong no matter what I try.

I've driven several real world FIA spec touring cars and rally cars, karts, formula ford, formula 4, F3000 cars... so I know what the real steering weight is like on actual race cars... has anyone found settings they are completely happy with for PC2 / T300 on PS4?

Appreciate any assistance 👍

Plenty of T300 users in here, check this thread for settings. 👍

As for checking/updating the firmware of a T300 RS on OSX: not sure, but I suppose you could load up a Virtual Windows machine using VirtualBox and one of these. Since it's a VM you don't have to screw up your current OS/bootloader and you can throw it away afterwards. Haven't tried that though, so not sure about success rate.

Plenty of T300 users in here, check this thread for settings. 👍

As for checking/updating the firmware of a T300 RS on OSX: not sure, but I suppose you could load up a Virtual Windows machine using VirtualBox and one of these. Since it's a VM you don't have to screw up your current OS/bootloader and you can throw it away afterwards. Haven't tried that though, so not sure about success rate.

Cool... I'll check out the thread... I had created a driver and chose to start in Karting... so I loaded up a practice setting and it was bizarre... no matter what I tried it just felt weird. Have since done some practice sessions with other cars and found that it must just be something strange with the Kart... have been able to get much closer with GT3 and Grp4 cars just now... have set a couple of buttons on my wheel to increase or decrease the FFB volume... so hopefully it will all make more sense now.

Hey,

So I've taken a break from GT Sport to finally give PC2 a go... enter a free practice session to see what the default wheel settings are like and the wheel just about breaks my wrist... WTF? It was like that on GT Sport too... I had to turn the FFB settings down to 2.

I only got my T300 Alcantara a few weeks ago... so I would assume the firmware is recent, although I can't check because I've only owned MAC's for the past twenty years. If anyone knows how to update the T300 firmware on a MAC, that info would be super helpful.

Anyway... what settings are people using for T300 on PS4? I've been playing with it for two hours and it just feels wrong no matter what I try.

I've driven several real world FIA spec touring cars and rally cars, karts, formula ford, formula 4, F3000 cars... so I know what the real steering weight is like on actual race cars... has anyone found settings they are completely happy with for PC2 / T300 on PS4?

Appreciate any assistance 👍

I’m using the exact same wheel.
Currently I’m using these settings for FFB:

Flavor: Imformative

Gain: 60
Volume: 50
Tone: 65
Fx: 50
Menu spring: 0.10

I’m very happy with the way it feels, but I’ve never tried driving a real life race car:irked:

Back