PC3 or PC2 for online? (Largest player base)

France
France
I played both PC1 and 2 and really enjoyed the online racing (hardly touch the campaign modes).

I am now looking go purchase either PC2 or 3, and my criteria is simply to choose whichever has the most active player base.

Any input welcome. Also any feedback comparing Asseto Corsa online player base and the online experience in general.

I played both PC1 and 2 and really enjoyed the online racing (hardly touch the campaign modes).

I am now looking go purchase either PC2 or 3, and my criteria is simply to choose whichever has the most active player base.

Any input welcome. Also any feedback comparing Asseto Corsa online player base and the online experience in general.
PCars2 leads PCars3 by a mile regardless of the platform in question.

On console vs. AC it's going to be PCars2 still, but on PC then AC leads by a massive margin.

Which AC....ACC or the original?
The original...

ACC.jpg

...and for comparison, here's Project Cars.

Project Cars.jpg

The original...

View attachment 981699

...and for comparison, here's Project Cars.

View attachment 981700

Nice. Glad to see that. I'm guessing a lot of it is activity from the asian community who, from what I hear, are playing on shutoko revival map, as well as several Initial D Touge tracks. I for one, can't wait to get back into Assetto Corsa. It's been a long time and the game appears to be going through a renaissance of sorts.

Nice. Glad to see that. I'm guessing a lot of it is activity from the asian community who, from what I hear, are playing on shutoko revival map, as well as several Initial D Touge tracks. I for one, can't wait to get back into Assetto Corsa. It's been a long time and the game appears to be going through a renaissance of sorts.
It's all over, the sheer amount of mods is staggering and while it does vary massively in quality (a lot of crap around, some of which people actually charge for) it's global.

Makes sense. AC is basically a modding central now. AC is actually actually replacing RFactor for todays age.
Exactly, it's far surpassed what's around for RFactor now, one example is that AC mods on Race Department number 15k, with RF2 sitting at around 1K.

Back