Pcars 2 Online racing and leagues Thread

United States
San Diego CA
Alex_ONeil
Does anyone know when we will get a GT planet online racing / Clubs and leagues tab in the Pcars 2 fourm? With a month to go it would be great to start putting together leagues for the new game!

Don't know when, but in the meantime I will drop a shameless plug :D

For anyone on PC looking for a multiclass series, check us out at www.canamvrl.com An IMSA style series is already well into the planning stages.

We also just setup our plans to host a real-time Indy 500 on May 26th, which is the evening before the actual race.

Last edited:
Shameless plug, anyone looking for a PS4 league should check out PITs in the Pcars 1 clubs and leagues threads. We are going on our second year as a league and will be switching to Pcars 2 at launch.

I agree. That way @HammyMansell can start organizing races for the CRAP pcars2 club. :)

unnamed.png

Ehh @Elitekilla29 ?? :lol:

Not sure if i'll be organising races every day, but for sure they'll be races taking place in CRAP.....From the end of November i won't be around for a while due to hibernation (Moving home and continent) so don't miss me too much! See you from the 22nd of Sept Elite, and others too no doubt! ;)

View attachment 668523

Ehh @Elitekilla29 ?? :lol:

Not sure if i'll be organising races every day, but for sure they'll be races taking place in CRAP.....From the end of November i won't be around for a while due to hibernation (Moving home and continent) so don't miss me too much! See you from the 22nd of Sept Elite, and others too no doubt! ;)

You're not the only one that's taking a break or don't plan on racing that much as well. It seem like the main guys from CRAP just ain't interested anymore in racing on pcars and just busy with life in general which I can understand but still it's disappointing. I'll see if it's any races up when the game comes out but if it ain't nothing going on then I might start looking for another club to race with because it hasn't been no activity going on lately. No conversation or nothing. I'm not saying this in a bad way but im just saying. I'll see what happens in a few weeks.

You're not the only one that's taking a break or don't plan on racing that much as well. It seem like the main guys from CRAP just ain't interested anymore in racing on pcars and just busy with life in general which I can understand but still it's disappointing. I'll see if it's any races up when the game comes out but if it ain't nothing going on then I might start looking for another club to race with because it hasn't been no activity going on lately. No conversation or nothing. I'm not saying this in a bad way but im just saying. I'll see what happens in a few weeks.

They're still around those regulars from CRAP Club @Elitekilla29 ....Just some of them are in the Facebook racing group NXTGEN now doing league racing everyday, and no longer race the fun stuff with the CRAPpers sadly. I hope to be around a bit before the end of November for a bit of racing at least....But it might not be like we had with Pcars1, that is great racing nearly everyday for a year...What memories! ;)

I'll be coming back for Crap but will also be looking for a league to join. I ultimately want to get involved with an endurance league that features driver swaps, when and if that makes it into the game.

Back