Pcars live stream MP live

• Thread starter Willfred_1
  • 39 comments
United Kingdom
somerset, England
Willfred_1
This is a idea I've been toying with for a while. the issue with making videos is it can take a while just to make one short one which covers a single subject. where as the by streaming it for an hour or two i can show more gameplay and you can ask more questions.
If it goes to plan i will stream once or twice a week for an hour or two in the evenings.
gameplay will be a mixture of the career, quick races and online if my connection holds up. i will be testing both youtube and twitch mainly because youtube will keep it uploaded.

If your interested please could put down what times and days you are available to watch. Note i can't do wednesdays.

Thursdays and Fridays in the evening is great (except this coming Friday). Also, Sunday at any time in the afternoon.

*European time*

I don't have a twitch account yet, so I have to say it here: first of all, thank you for streaming. I already noticed that sometimes the steering wheel is turning even further, but the hands aren't moving with it. That's strange.

I've been looking for Project CARS streams but honestly nobody streams much. I caught one guy yesterday and that was it. :(

Thanks for the stream, unfortunately i had to nip out so missed the tuning section which i wanted to see.
Will have to catch you next time.

So looking forward to streaming this on PS4, should get some great online action.

Update for tonight
due to some import things going on within wmd (i'm not allowed to say what they are) i will be playing only the ginetta series and the british gt series.

Hey mate, agreed, great effort streaming for folks to have a gander at the game. Wish I could have watched more as only saw bits and pieces but thanks and we'll done!

Just makes me want the game more now!

Back