Pcars PS5??

• Thread starter mjm23race
  • 16 comments
All pCARS should be backwards compatible. As far as new games, nothing there so far.

I have a feeling PC3 was more intended for the new console. They had to have known a general idea of the release date, as releasing a new game in the last 6 months of a consoles life would be just a bad business move.

On PS4 Pro I think there is a cap at 1440P and 60fps so I suspect at most we'd see PS5 lock those two completely with no drops.

All pCARS should be backwards compatible. As far as new games, nothing there so far.
Well since Take Two is buying Codemasters may something totally new may come out of it.

Last edited:
Well since Take Two is buying Codemasters may something totally new may come out of it.
Who cares. I'm done with anything remotely associated with SMS/Codemasters and the rest of the so called development model they have put forth. Utter lies and garbage.

Now whats there excuse for not bringing out a VR version I wonder ?

That is strange but it seems like PS VR is dedicated to PS4. There are no PS5 games for PSVR it works only as backward compability. So i guess we should wait for the next VR set? This is disappointing unfortunately.

I just purchased PC2 and downloaded it to my PS5. For some reason the game identifies my T-GT II wheel as a Hori RWA as the only device connected. If I start the game with the controller, then only the controller will show in the game and the same with the wheel, just the one Hori wheel. I can't seem to fix this issue and can't find any info or support about it. Does anyone here know of a fix or a workaround? I really wanted to give this a go and had no idea there would be compatibility issues when my wheel works fine on everything else! Any help is greatly appreciated.

I just purchased PC2 and downloaded it to my PS5. For some reason the game identifies my T-GT II wheel as a Hori RWA as the only device connected. If I start the game with the controller, then only the controller will show in the game and the same with the wheel, just the one Hori wheel. I can't seem to fix this issue and can't find any info or support about it. Does anyone here know of a fix or a workaround? I really wanted to give this a go and had no idea there would be compatibility issues when my wheel works fine on everything else! Any help is greatly appreciated.
Ha! never mind, I got it working. For those that may come across this issue in the future, here's my solution:

To get your T-GT (II) to be recognized in PC2, close out of PC2 entirely, slide the switch on the base from "GT" to "Other" then reboot the PS5. PC2 will identify your wheel as a T300 but works perfectly. If you want to go back to GT7 or GTS, you'll need to switch back to "GT" and reboot the PS5 again.

Back