PD excellent customer service

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I’m sure you saw that some of us lost all our cars after the last update.

I had all but 30 cars. And was about to give up GTS.

However, PD have been very kind and given me 230 Car tickets to rebuild the garage!!

Great service!! Thanks to all involved

8A15A6F7-728D-40ED-B61F-662423A575B2.jpeg
1431D3FC-FE9F-4B24-8614-27942C1150FC.jpeg

I’m sure you saw that some of us lost all our cars after the last update.

I had all but 30 cars. And was about to give up GTS.

However, PD have been very kind and given me 230 Car tickets to rebuild the garage!!

Great service!! Thanks to all involved

View attachment 740941
View attachment 740942
How do I contact them because I just logged in and all my cars are gone!!

How does one contact PD for customer service?

I still have the issue with invalid car licences from redeeming my car pack codes with the game and have tried contacting Sony support
but not really having any response from them saying the issue has been sorted, whilst it doesn't bother me I would like to try and
get the issue resolved as none of the suggested fixes have worked for me.

How does one contact PD for customer service?

I still have the issue with invalid car licences from redeeming my car pack codes with the game and have tried contacting Sony support
but not really having any response from them saying the issue has been sorted, whilst it doesn't bother me I would like to try and
get the issue resolved as none of the suggested fixes have worked for me.
You're not the only one, I still have nine cars with the exclamation mark in my garage that I can't get rid of.

Glad it worked out for someone! I lost my cars last March and after a month and a half through email and phone calls with Sony, the only thing I was promised was 10 million credits... which never came, anyway.

So I got literally nothing. I had to claw all my cars back, which I did after two months of hard work. Except, of course, the Nissan GT-R Safety car and the PDI Kart. I still have no way of retrieving those.

Glad it worked out for someone! I lost my cars last March and after a month and a half through email and phone calls with Sony, the only thing I was promised was 10 million credits... which never came, anyway.

So I got literally nothing. I had to claw all my cars back, which I did after two months of hard work. Except, of course, the Nissan GT-R Safety car and the PDI Kart. I still have no way of retrieving those.
Aaaaawww!!!!! you still alive mate??? great!!!

So there are car tickets introduced and nobody seems to notice ?
I remember using one for the tutorial or something but PD never fully implemented them. There's no way to win them in game or buy them on ps store. SO PD basically made them for nothing

Where do I call them to get my DR and SR ratings back, because one guy was on a wrecking mission? :P

Jk, glad they actually do stuff like this! At first I thought this would be a sarcastic "PD sucks" post :cheers:

Back