PD, please implement rewards for non-grinders and non-SS7 exploiters,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 34 comments
  • 2,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
PD, please gift, or reward honest play, via gift cards, or perhaps allow us honest gamers that play casually, to feel equally rewarded, without resorting to quick money exlpoits. This would be of value, to your "philosophical viewpoint" and bring us "something cool" , it will make us happier. I don't envy grinders, for it is a fact that most of them cannot drive without hitting every wall on the track, but honest players should be rewarded in equal unique ways, if we cannot get level up from 30 to 40 in 12 hours.
 
Because he is better and more important so pay attention to him...
 
So basically you want PD to make the game as fun as it should have been so that doing it "right" isn't so boring and unrewarding.

Got it.
 
I think they won't listen to you. :indiff:
 
PD, please gift, or reward honest play, via gift cards, or perhaps allow us honest gamers that play casually, to feel equally rewarded, without resorting to quick money exlpoits. This would be of value, to your "philosophical viewpoint" and bring us "something cool" , it will make us happier. I don't envy grinders, for it is a fact that most of them cannot drive without hitting every wall on the track, but honest players should be rewarded in equal unique ways, if we cannot get level up from 30 to 40 in 12 hours.

Agree with the SS7 glitch thats cheating and a big NO NO, but grinding without the use of rubber bands IE sat there driving is all fair and square in my book nothing to do with cheating at all, otherwise you will never finish the game.
 
Whats the difference between "cheating" to have more and not cheating asking for more?
 
Are you serious? Gift you something because you don't dupe,grind, or exploit? This place is going insane, everyone feels like they are owed something.
 
OP=troll.

Grinding is NOT cheating, but I guess you're too incompetent to realize that. And how is it we "hit walls more"? Because we put a rubber band around our controller to keep our sanity rather than go crazy from driving an oval for 10 hours strait? 👎

I grind while I'm asleep and while I'm a school, yet I can drive just fine (except for when I stop driving the X1). Apparently something's wrong with me as I'm supposed to be ramming everyone on the track, yet people like the OP ram me instead :sick:.
 
Are you serious? Gift you something because you don't dupe,grind, or exploit? This place is going insane, everyone feels like they are owed something.

I agree with you. The influx of whiners complaining about how someone else that bought GT5 with their own good money, is not playing according to the whiners personal, and usually misguided rules, is increasing exponentially.
 
In no way do I feel I am owed anything for playing honestly, in the end, yes, it's just a game, for some of which I and others take seriously, as a hobby. I also realize that honest progression, in game, (and in life?) is what rewards ourselves ultimately in the end. I just am tired of exploiters ruining online experience for others who wish to play competitevly. Most game publishers do nothing to fix this, which is why I quit playing certain games. Luckily, in this case, GT5 cash exploits do Nothing to improve driving skill, although, perhaps it can, where someone can "purchase" all the "best handling" (and even worse handling) cars "quickly" and learn to drive them sooner, perhaps improving their game online quicker too! I'm just trying to spread the flames :) To each his own.
 
You still never answered me - how is grinding cheating?

Otherwise, I'm going to conclude that you're a lazy fat-ass.
 
You still never answered me - how is grinding cheating?

Otherwise, I'm going to conclude that you're a lazy fat-ass.

Please use CTRL-F and find where I used the word cheat or cheating?
 
hahahaha "please god, punish all that pagans"

come on!
 
The "reward" is already there. Nobody is stopping you from running SS7.
 
I actually wouldn't mind being awarded a lil' something something for not giving in. :dopey:

PD, I expect to see a pop-up when I sign in tomorrow, awarding me an orange FGT or else... :lol:
 
So you, won't put in the time needed to earn the money, and you won't make use of exploits to get the money, so you want PD to just send you money?

Interesting concept.

Alternatively, you could suggest that PD increase the rewards for races, or lower the price of cars. That you make you look a bit less silly.
 
I'd like to see real world cash via the PSN store buy in game cash! Imagine how many rows that would cause!

"I'm sick of people with good jobs cheating to buy cars" would be an ironic one.
 
allright, I admit, Topic Fail. closed. Cash is King, Time is Money.
 
PD, please gift, or reward honest play, via gift cards, or perhaps allow us honest gamers that play casually, to feel equally rewarded, without resorting to quick money exlpoits. This would be of value, to your "philosophical viewpoint" and bring us "something cool" , it will make us happier. I don't envy grinders, for it is a fact that most of them cannot drive without hitting every wall on the track, but honest players should be rewarded in equal unique ways, if we cannot get level up from 30 to 40 in 12 hours.

I still cannot understand why people such as yourself are so damn concerned with the way other people play the game. Also, way to go with the swooping generality that if you exploit a shortcoming in the game it means you can't drive. Bet that makes you feel almighty, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Just play the game the way you want and stop minding other people's business.
 
I don't care if you dupe, grind or cheat. It is your game, do what you want with it. Seems like the people that are all upset are the people that are using GT5 as some kind of life accomplishment, it is a video game, have fun playing it and play it how you want to.
With that said PD could give us more ways to make money/credits by making the Special events like A-spec/B-spec so you can re-run them and get money/credits and also make it so any car can be sold.
 
I really dont know why you guys get so anal about "cheaters" when they don't effect your game at all.. You bought the game to enjoy it. Enjoy it.
 
Unfortunately im not surprised with all the posting there. OP only ask for a method for getting money/xp RACING. Some of us like that, weird i know.
 
Unfortunately im not surprised with all the posting there. OP only ask for a method for getting money/xp RACING. Some of us like that, weird i know.

No, he's asking for some sort of reparation for not participating in one of the many available exploitations in the game.

There's a difference.
 
Unfortunately im not surprised with all the posting there. OP only ask for a method for getting money/xp RACING. Some of us like that, weird i know.

No, it looks to me like the OP asked for free money and XP.
 
This is so hilarious...




NOT.
 
Unfortunately im not surprised with all the posting there. OP only ask for a method for getting money/xp RACING. Some of us like that, weird i know.

Did you even read the first post? He asked for gift tickets or other rewards for not grinding. I don't grind/exploit but I also don't think PD should divide the community more with gifts.
 
I think I struck a nerve seeing how member(s) with over 7,000 posts are writing in Bold letters to me. Ugh, I'm going away from this forum for a while. Happy Grinding!

& no, I don't need to feel mighty by generalising grinders with inept driving skill, in fact there is probably more than 50 grinders right now that can legitimally kick my ass on many tracks, and that is fine. I am just making a statistical fact, that most grinders, are inept at driving, lol. no puns.
 
Last edited:
Basicaly you want a free car for not endlessly taking left turns in a corvette RM to be able to buy _______ car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back