PD, please implement rewards for non-grinders and non-SS7 exploiters,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 34 comments
  • 2,912 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I struck a nerve seeing how member(s) with over 7,000 posts are writing in Bold letters to me. Ugh, I'm going away from this forum for a while. Happy Grinding!

& no, I don't need to feel mighty by generalising grinders with inept driving skill, in fact there is probably more than 50 grinders right now that can legitimally kick my ass on many tracks, and that is fine. I am just making a statistical fact, that most grinders, are inept at driving, lol. no puns.

What does my post count have to do with the fact that this thread is ridiculous?

Statistical fact? Really? Do you have proof of these statistics?
Oh, and for future reference, I'm only one person. Not two.
 
I think I struck a nerve seeing how member(s) with over 7,000 posts are writing in Bold letters to me. Ugh, I'm going away from this forum for a while. Happy Grinding!

& no, I don't need to feel mighty by generalising grinders with inept driving skill, in fact there is probably more than 50 grinders right now that can legitimally kick my ass on many tracks, and that is fine. I am just making a statistical fact, that most grinders, are inept at driving, lol. no puns.

Not a "statistical fact" and there was no pun.
 
So basically you want PD to make the game as fun as it should have been so that doing it "right" isn't so boring and unrewarding.

Got it.

Finally someone who gets the irony of this silly thread 👍
 
My brain hurts. Why all the crying about "cheaters"? Lookit, we all bought the game. We can play it any freakin way we want to. I have never used an "cheat" as they are called. Never duped...used a rubberband...did the newest SS7 "cheat"...etc. I play the game the way I want to play, and so should everybody else. I think the root of the problem is that we got a half finished game that doesn't have enough to do in it....so people look for these so called cheats.

I'll give you an example. If I don't drag my lazy butt outta the house and walk my dog, he gets bored, and tears stuff up in the house. If I go out and throw a ball to him...or walk him...or whatever, usually he is pretty groovy, and doesn't cause too much grief.

Same thing with this game. If we had enough to do, we would't get bored...hence...no need to "cheat".

That is the root of the problem. Not enough to do.

And, as for "cheating," I think people should be able to play anyway they want. They bought the game, same as you, and if they wanna hang upside down...naked...covered in chocolate...while listening to the golden voice of Barry Manilow...so be it. Just because I don't chose to do it their way, does not mean they are a cheat. Honestly, if video games were more interesting, and didn't rely on doing tedius crap, nobody would have the notion to even want to cheat.
 
It's just a game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back