PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 2 - **Season Over**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 403 comments
  • 21,086 views

Which day is most suitable for you?

  • Sunday

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Monday (Before 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wednesday (After 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 9 32.1%

  • Total voters
    28
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've missed the last couple of races. I was assured by my wife before signing up that I would have Saturdays free, but things have come up. I was free to race on the 10th, but alas, it was postponed that day. Anyway, I'll do my best to be there on the 24th. 👍

Cheers mate, appreciate that 👍
 
All ready for tomorrow ?

Tom please stay home, and leave the fish alone for this week :D
 
I am again off fishing tomorrow, would anybody object to holding the race slightly earlier, say 16:30 GMT?
 
Gonna be some fish shortages :lol:
 
I will host the race in toms lounge i dont mind ???
 
I can host the race, just if everyone can make it a bit earlier 👍
 
I can't make it to the race this week either. Maybe I have to drop out, just got a part times job. =)
 
I can't make it to the race this week either. Maybe I have to drop out, just got a part times job. =)

Congrats mate 👍
 
I am again off fishing tomorrow, would anybody object to holding the race slightly earlier, say 16:30 GMT?

So 16.30 it is ? Will the room be open 30 min before as it use to ? :)
 
AnTiheLT
So 16.30 it is ? Will the room be open 30 min before as it use to ? :)

I can race :) where are we?
 
The Room will open at 16:15 GMT 👍 and the races will start at 16:30 :D
 
tombrooks97
The Room will open at 16:15 GMT 👍 and the races will start at 16:30 :D

And U.S. Time is...? 11:30am? :D
 
Great Racing today guys and we have a new World Champion!

Congratulations to Williebaby28!
 
Great Racing today guys and we have a new World Champion!

Congratulations to Williebaby28!

Thanks Tom.

To bad there where not more drivers racing today :(

So Autumn Ring Mini is next ? Is that not the 5th race out of 6 ? Tsukuba, Madrid, Monaco, Laguna, and then the 5th race at Autumn :sly:

Hope you catch some big fish tonight :D
 
AnTiheLT
Thanks Tom.

To bad there where not more drivers racing today :(

So Autumn Ring Mini is next ? Is that not the 5th race out of 6 ? Tsukuba, Madrid, Monaco, Laguna, and then the 5th race at Autumn :sly:

Hope you catch some big fish tonight :D

20 second penalty and 20 point penalty for not losing :sly:

WILL IT BLEND lol
 
Even though there was only 4 or 5 racers today there was still some good battles at the start and end of the race well done guys :-)
 
Even though there was only 4 or 5 racers today there was still some good battles at the start and end of the race well done guys :-)

Sorry I had to miss the race, will catch up next weekend!
 
Hi what day and time does this championship start?
 
toyotsupra
Hi what day and time does this championship start?

Saturdays at 7:00pm GMT and 12:00pm EST
 
toyotsupra
Okay thnks 👍

Don't think I will be able to race anyways shame about that.

Ooops sorry for double post is there anyway of changing the day this runs because I race in a different series?
 
toyotsupra
Don't think I will be able to race anyways shame about that.

Ooops sorry for double post is there anyway of changing the day this runs because I race in a different series?

Well as Season 2 is drawing to a close, the time will not be changed, however depending on what's best for the drivers it may change for Season 3
 
I'm keen on racing karts, it would be nice to race with fellow clean drivers.....every room I enter online all the drivers ram and take you out, so frustrating
 
Last edited:
CLIFFO_83
I'm keen on racing karts, it would be nice to race with fellow clean drivers.....every room I enter online all the drivers ram and take you out, so frustrating

Agreed mate, clean racing here only, unless Bashman is driving :lol:
 
tombrooks97
Agreed mate, clean racing here only, unless Bashman is driving :lol:

Bashman slashed my tires! :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back