PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 2 - **Season Over**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 403 comments
  • 21,085 views

Which day is most suitable for you?

  • Sunday

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Monday (Before 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Tuesday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Wednesday (After 8pm GMT)

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Thursday

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Friday

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Saturday

    Votes: 9 32.1%

  • Total voters
    28
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll happily take a reserve spot here.

Could I have kart #19, and I'll let you know of the colour tomorrow. :)

Welcome Hutjung! 👍
 
Tom I am going to add you on PSN tonight when I get home. Hope the race start before 4pm est time.
 
Tom I am going to add you on PSN tonight when I get home. Hope the race start before 4pm est time.

Great mate, the race in EST time should be 12 Noon 👍
 
If anyone want to partice before the race add me. PSN= FormulaC
 
sure if doesnt collide with FIA GT3, or work lol

#42 red
 
Glad to have you onboard WhoAteMyRice, could everyone please add me on PSN for the Kart Championship, my I.D is tombrooks97 👍

Just a quick FYI for everyone, I go on holiday to the USA on Monday for 2 weeks so I return on the 22nd, anything that happens during this I will obviously be unavailable to do anything about it so I will update or change anything once i'm back 👍

Tom
 
Glad to have you onboard WhoAteMyRice, could everyone please add me on PSN for the Kart Championship, my I.D is tombrooks97 👍

Just a quick FYI for everyone, I go on holiday to the USA on Monday for 2 weeks so I return on the 22nd, anything that happens during this I will obviously be unavailable to do anything about it so I will update or change anything once i'm back 👍

Tom

You know they do have the internet in the States Tom :sly:
 
I can be a reserve thru the week and maybe on the weekend, on the #30 kart. Colour: Silver Chrome.
 
Last edited:
Is this still going to happen?
 
Yes mate it is but i'm currently in the U.S at the moment and I get back on Tuesday the 23rd of August so I will be updating the thread regularly 👍

In the mean-time could everyone please add me on PSN :)

Tom
 
Sorry for the double post here, but could all full-time drivers add me on PSN but I am aware that some drivers are unable to make the first round so I may delay the championship start by one week 👍
 
Yes mate it is but i'm currently in the U.S at the moment and I get back on Tuesday the 23rd of August so I will be updating the thread regularly 👍

In the mean-time could everyone please add me on PSN :)

Tom

Thanks Tom I was starting to worry and this seems like plenty fun so I didn't want it to fall through like one series I was in.
 
Please dont delay it, have waiting long enough for the race to begin in my mind. If there are some drivers that cant make it to the date, use the reserve drivers.
 
Hey tom i will not be able to make Saturday 10th sept as im going to france that day and i might be able to make saturday 17th sept as i come home that day and i dont know what time i will be home so its a maybe for the 17th and a defo no for the 10th but apart from that i can race all the other races can not wait last season was good but now we have a full grid its going to be even better :-)
 
Sounds good Bashman, just need all the full-time drivers to post if they are able to make it then we'll be underway!
 
Hey guys, can I sign up?
My PSN: Cowboys965
Orange kart #47

Glad I caught you guys early
 
Sure you can Cowboys, just need someone to drop out (I think nAt) is unable to make the rounds and then I'm sure you can race 👍
 
tombrooks97
Sure you can Cowboys, just need someone to drop out (I think nAt) is unable to make the rounds and then I'm sure you can race 👍

What time do guys race? And on Saturday right?
 
What time do guys race? And on Saturday right?

Check the OP for everything you need, we race at 17:00 GMT (5:00 PM) on Saturday's 👍
 
After have that mini kart race just a min ago with tom and haitch i can not wait for the season to begin :D
 
Just had a practice with Haitch40 and Bashman_-_, took some pics for all of you too see, there were loads of great battles and I hope that it turns out like this on Saturday! 👍

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg


TsukubaCircuit.jpg
 
Awesome looks like fun. Im awful in a kart but ill pick it up as I go along, hope driving these things will improve my car control.
 
Great Berty, are you able to make it on Saturday?
 
Can I add you guys and do some practice racing if you guys do it?
 
Great Berty, are you able to make it on Saturday?

Yes tom. Dont worry I run my own championship so I realise the importance of keeping the boss informed :)
 
Yes tom. Dont worry I run my own championship so I realise the importance of keeping the boss informed :)

What championship would that be? :)
 
I'd run with you guys but my schedule is all over the place, with the two other series I'm running I practice those mostly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back