PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
  • 41,904 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can race.
 
I can race. Has the UK gone back an hour?
 
So the big question, will the room be open at about 30 min ? :rolleyes:
 
News:

The Race will take place today, please be online by 16.45 for qualifying, if you would like to take part in the Jr Kart Race then be online by 16.00. Please state if you can or cannot make the race.

Currently 7 confirmed drivers.
 
Last edited:
tombrooks97
News:

The Race will take place today, please be online by 16.45 for qualifying, if you would like to take part in the Jr Kart Race then be online by 16.00. Please state if you can or cannot make the race.

Currently 7 confirmed drivers.

What is that EST time?
 
If I can get my TV to work O_o is that now
 
Can you send me a friend request so I can find the room?
 
Can you send me a friend request so I can find the room?

Accepted.

This weeks event has been cancelled due to a lack of entries, my fault for not informing people as I didn't think that people would be available due to Bonfire Night. Race will be rescheduled to next Saturday instead. 👍
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys for not turning up, unexpectedly busy today. Will try to be there next week! Hopefully next week we'll have a good turnout 👍
 
Sorry, I was busy watching A&M versus OU football game.
 
Just have to say it was very disappointed, that only 6 drivers showed up yesterday, and due to that the race was cancelled 👎

Tom : sorry but if the next week race will also be cancelled, i will drop out of this championship..
 
Just have to say it was very disappointed, that only 6 drivers showed up yesterday, and due to that the race was cancelled 👎

Tom : sorry but if the next week race will also be cancelled, i will drop out of this championship..

If you want a chance at winning nobody turn up next week. :lol:
 
This season 3, will be much more close in my opinion, all bumps are gone, the karts handles much better, and willie is a bit frustrated :D
 
I will definitely PM all participants in this championship for the coming Saturday. Looking forward to getting the season underway. I'm hoping for about 13 Drivers to participate.
 
ceebs with karts GT5 bores me im out sorry guys
 
Bashman_-_
ceebs with karts GT5 bores me im out sorry guys

Don't tell me this means you're dropping out of IndyCar too mate? We're short on drivers :(
 
ceebs with karts GT5 bores me im out sorry guys

I've been expecting this, you never have seemed fully committed Ash, see you soon.

Don't tell me this means you're dropping out of IndyCar too mate? We're short on drivers :(

I think I might have to as well Tom, will let you know soon. 👍
 
Don't tell me this means you're dropping out of IndyCar too mate? We're short on drivers :(
i will stay in indy car as i like them but im bored of karts now sorry tomb :-(
 
Well that's some good news at least Bash, hope you can make it on Wednesday. And same to you Tom, if not just let me know mate 👍
 
TomMcD
Well that's some good news at least Bash, hope you can make it on Wednesday. And same to you Tom, if not just let me know mate 👍

Will do fella. 👍
 
Can you update OP?
My new (and permanent) race color is GT METALLIC 003.
Also I'm using the Racing Kart 100 (DLC)
 
Can you update OP?
My new (and permanent) race color is GT METALLIC 003.
Also I'm using the Racing Kart 100 (DLC)

Will do mate. 👍

Just a reminder to everyone that Tsukuba takes place this Saturday. Lounge will open at 16.30 GMT for the Jr Kart Sprint Race. Qualifying will start at about 16.55, so all participants should be in the Lounge by 16.50. Race 1 will start at 17.10.
 
What timezone are you in and is it too late to join?
 
RX7Tuner
What timezone are you in and is it too late to join?

There is 1 full-time driver space available if you want to join, we race 17.00 GMT. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back