PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
  • 41,901 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tombrooks97
Should start towards the end of October 👍

Cool il tell him to gets lots of practice in.
 
By the way Tom when I said Ohhh oh Ohhhhh I meant the troll song ;)
 
I had to drop out of the last kart series I entered due to my crappy internet, but that has been solved so I'll see how this one goes:

PSN ID: kennyAE101
Kart Colour: Chili Red
Kart Number: 77
 
Welcome Kenny 👍
 
Cheers. seeing as you're a Senna fan, do you get the number and colour reference for my kart? :p
 
Cheers. seeing as you're a Senna fan, do you get the number and colour reference for my kart? :p

I do, nice one :lol:
 
My number will be 69!
 
10 Drivers all ready for the new season so far 👍
 
AnTiheLT
10 Drivers all ready for the new season so far 👍

All of which you will beat, just more backmarkers :lol:
 
I do, nice one :lol:

I also got as close as I could to his karting outfit, now all I need to do is learn to drive like him :lol:
 
tom you forgot to put me in the OP :dopey:
 
Rcrcool / GTP_Rcrcool9
WR Blue Mica
#16
 
Last edited:
post 44 and 45
 
Seeing as events 5-8 are undecided, are you taking any suggestions for the track choices?
 
Ooh they should add Special Stage Route 5 to the events! Fantastic course!
 
Seeing as events 5-8 are undecided, are you taking any suggestions for the track choices?

Ooh they should add Special Stage Route 5 to the events! Fantastic course!

Yes I'm taking suggestions, please do let me know if there are tracks you'd like to race at 👍
 
I'd love to race at Monaco/Cote d'Azur and maybe London as well :D
 
Hi there guys, this looks great fun.

PSN: Tom_97_COD
Colour: Arancio Atlas (It's orange :p )
#12

Oh and a kart race at Monaco or London would be great fun.
 
Monaco and london are too bumpy IMO but grand valley sasuka east and Madrid would be nice.
 
Suzuka East would be a good idea
 
Yeah I agree 👍 maybe Grand Valley east aswell?
 
A generated Kart Oval! :D
 
AnTiheLT
Should be the entire Suzuka track

But then you have the really long straight and high speed turn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back