PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
  • 41,940 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
tombrooks97
:lol: Should be getting the DLC tomorrow. 👍

So what's the crack with the 125cc kart being less powerful than the old one
 
Just tried kart space 1 with 125 karts.

Briliant.
 
Only the host needs the DLC in order for all drivers to participate.


So only thing we need from the DLC, is the Racing Car Pack to participate ?
 
AnTiheLT
So only thing we need from the DLC, is the Racing Car Pack to participate ?

Yeah that's correct read what is said on First page
 
Actually if you dont want to do the support race you dont need anything.
But the DLC is worth the price.
 
Actually if you dont want to do the support race you dont need anything.
But the DLC is worth the price.

But in the 1 post, it says we are using the new Racing Kart 100 in the 2nd or 3th race, but is it possible we can just use the normal PDI from the NCD in both the races ?
 
But in the 1 post, it says we are using the new PDI Racing Kart 100 in the 2nd or 3th race, but is it possible we can just use the normal PDI from the NCD ?

It says we can use either the new or old kart.
 
It says we can use either the new or old kart.

Nice then ;)

Cause i dont like the handling of the new Racing Kart 100....👎
 
Meanwhile in America...
 
If you wanna try out Spa mate, it's set as my lounge. Might ease the pain ;)

So badly going to try that out. 👍
 
How unfinished our DLC is workin fine. Shame you have to wait.
 
John Wells
How unfinished our DLC is workin fine. Shame you have to wait.

I sort of meant those as 3 keywords of PD :dopey: lol
 
When the season starts are we going into the fast karts or slower karts?
 
First stewards topic.
Reasons why williebaby got disqualified. JK.:dopey:
 
Just finished the A-Spec 24 hours of le mans with my Kart.. i mean my Mazda 787B :sly:


Should there not have been a poll/vote about whos gonna be stewards ?
 
AnTiheLT
Just finished the A-Spec 24 hours of le mans with my Kart.. i mean my Mazda 787B :sly:

Should there not have been a poll/vote about whos gonna be stewards ?

Great driving if you did 24 hours not stop I will maybe do mine in the future sometime.
 
Great driving if you did 24 hours not stop I will maybe do mine in the future sometime.

It took me 5 days, but i used the new save function ;)
 
What date is the first race held on? If it's the 5th next month, I won't be able to make it, I have plans for bonfire night.
 
Guys, I am not available for the next week or so as I am in Spain. Adios.
 
Have a good time mate, you'll miss the Indy pre-season so we'll see you at Tokyo on the 2nd 👍
 
tombrooks97
Guys, I am not available for the next week or so as I am in Spain. Adios.

Buena suerte! :D
 
tombrooks97
Cheers fella, see you then!

Gracias Senor, ¿Que Tal?

Buenos mananas señor! :D Muy bien, y tu?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back