Pebb's Photomode Zone || 18.02.20: XJ13 / 15.04.2019: 250 GTO

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 97 comments
I've missed the NSX set, so pardon me for the late comment. You continue to be such an inspiration for your unique shots and clever use of the camera. An absolute delight.

[Click for Full Size / More Shots]

#1 > #5 & #14 || Edited
#6 > #13 & #15 || Stock

I've missed the NSX set, so pardon me for the late comment. You continue to be such an inspiration for your unique shots and clever use of the camera. An absolute delight.
Great set with the NSX. Agreed with @sems4arsenal about your camera usage. :cheers:
Cheers Lads!! 👍

Great set! I really like that dreamy morning feeling in shots #1 and #5. And shot #3 looks like straight from some old footage/movie 👍

Great gallery as usual. 👍

From your GTO set, my favorites are 1, 3, 6, 7, and 15. I like how the tree lines funnel the eyes onto the car in 3. In 7, the placement in the frame, and the sun's rays lighting the GTO through the trees give it an ethereal quality. 👍

Click for Full Size

[#1 > #11 / #19 > #20] Edited
[#12 > #18, #21] Not Edited

From your GTO set, my favorites are 1, 3, 6, 7, and 15. I like how the tree lines funnel the eyes onto the car in 3. In 7, the placement in the frame, and the sun's rays lighting the GTO through the trees give it an ethereal quality. 👍
Thanks for taking some time out in your busy schedule to comment.

Great to see some new stuff from one of my favorite GT photographers. Awesome work Jamie!

6, 10 and 19 are my faves.

And also #1 from the GTO set, :drool:
:cheers:

Back