Pebb's Photomode Zone | 19/08: Lexus LFA

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 94 comments
Really nice pictures, the FM5 cars are the ones I want in GT, can you please make a Ferrari F12 with white body and black rims ? Keep up the efficient work 👍

Very nice set :drool: 2nd shot is brilliant 👍👍👍 You're good at making black and white pictures.

Also I should note that this picture is one of the best pictures I've ever saw :drool:

Certainly picked the right car for those abstracts, very artistic representations. The last three are great, hard to pick a favorite but the middle one is textured and that sets it apart for me.

Click for the full size

#1 > #2 | Edited
#3 | Stock

____________________________​

Certainly picked the right car for those abstracts, very artistic representations. The last three are great, hard to pick a favorite but the middle one is textured and that sets it apart for me.
Thanks for being one of the regular visitors.

Incredible work in all these sets, and thanks for fulfilling my request of the LaFerrari set. I love them all. If you have any request for GT6 from me, I'd be happy to do it.

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

_______________________________​

Incredible work in all these sets, and thanks for fulfilling my request of the LaFerrari set. I love them all. If you have any request for GT6 from me, I'd be happy to do it.
It is good to see another in-depth comment from you.

VXR
Just this page alone is incredible.
Welcome Back :)

Oh I'm a sucker for the Campagnolos on the M1 and the 70s Motorsport roundel is a work of pop art. Love that update.

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited

_______________________________​

It is good to see another in-depth comment from you.

Welcome Back :)

Beautiful car, wonderful shots! Great job man!

Man there are some super shots on this page. Love those artistic ones. And as for my request set, love it. 2,3 & 4 are just great. 👍

Also love the body panels shot of the La Ferrari. 👍 I feel like there are some particular areas Forza does really well with its rendering and in different ways on par with GT. If both their best attributes were combined man that would be awesome.

Anyway keep up the awesome work mate. 👍

Thanks again for another batch of comments that are different in their own way.

Click for the full size

#1 > #10 | Stock
#11 | Exposure Fusion
#12 | HDRI
#13 > #19 | Edited​

While this update may be quite large there is a reason why. And that is because each of shot was captured for a project called Every1. However since I took about 39 shots in total, I thought it would be best to only post my personal favourites.

So many amazing shots! :drool: I swear you're one of the best when it comes to capturing abstract close-ups of a car. Very intriguing to look at.

The 5th Audi shot displays interesting blur techniques. I like that it appears more painterly, yet the car is still realistic.

Awesome set, hard to pick any favorite! And you just reminded me that I should really shoot the Type D sometime.

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 & #10 | Stock
#6 > #9 | Edited
__________________________________​
VXR
The 5th Audi shot displays interesting blur techniques. I like that it appears more painterly, yet the car is still realistic.
Cheers Again :)
Awesome set, hard to pick any favorite! And you just reminded me that I should really shoot the Type D sometime.
Go for it 👍

areyouawizard.png

Click for the full size

#1 | Exposure Fusion
#2 > #8 | Stock
#9 > #12 | Edited
________________________________​
Thanks for both commenrts. And if you are wondering when my next FH2 update will be released. Then good news, because it was released last week.

Back