Pebb's Photomode Zone - 21/07: The Big Three, Pt. 3/3

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 73 comments
About Shot 2

When it came to the center of the rim all I can say is one thing. It wasn't easy to get certain parts shaped correctly. And while some parts still look off. That doesn't mean I didn't mean try my hardest, because originally an error was spotted after it was uploaded.

Which meant more work was done to the shot. But after 10-20 minutes of extra work, I had to eventually call defeat and uploaded the version.

Hats off to you for the work you put in.

^Agreed. The extra length you go to in editing these shots just shows the passion you have for photography as a whole.
The first Huwarrriiuuaaa shot is fantastic.

Click for the full size

#1 > #5 | Edited
#6 > #9 | Stock

__________________________________________________​
Wow! You've outdone yourself again Pebb! It's hard to choose a favorite picture, they're all amazing! I must ask though, how on earth did you do the effect on the fourth picture?
Right here goes, first I parked my chosen subject at a 45-60 degree angle and then all I had to do was wait before proceeding to step 2. After the wait had passed I would let one of the LMP1 cars get within 100-200 meters range before proceeding to step 3 which is to change car.

Next up after doing all of that my next task was to move the camera a bit. As well as changing my settings a bit, which includes stuff like focusing on my chosen subject being my parked car. Along with two important things being shutter speed and decreasing the aperture.

^Agreed. The extra length you go to in editing these shots just shows the passion you have for photography as a whole.
The first Huwarrriiuuaaa shot is fantastic.
Just think what could be done if I had more experience with Photoshop. Or my hardware was better, like having a screen based graphics tablet for example.

It looks like China censored your post. :P
Hats off to you for the work you put in.
I just wish some people who won the official FM6 photomode contests would put more work into their shots. Then again Turn 10 have to be blamed a bit for not using more people from the art department when it comes to judging.

Hi Pebb how do you get the camera angle so high above the car. I'm trying photo mode in test drive and can't get my camera from above to go high enough?

Also do you polish off all your photos in some other photo editing software or is it all done in forza ?

Last edited:

Click for the full size

#1 > #2 | Photoshopped

#3 > #5 | Edited
#6 > 9 | Stock

The Other Side

Click for the full set

__________________________________​
Hi Pebb how do you get the camera angle so high above the car. I'm trying photo mode in test drive and can't get my camera from above to go high enough?

Also do you polish off all your photos in some other photo editing software or is it all done in forza ?
Not one shot was captured using a height glitch. While on the editing side, well I do edit some shots. However not every shot is edited as seen in the info just below the full set.

Great captures @Pebb ^^ I didn't know you had an xbox one as well:bowdown:, I will have to keep an eye on Forza thread more now with everyone having two consoles:cheers:

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #5, #12 | Edited
#6 > #8 | Stock
#9 > #10 | FH2 - Edited
#11 | FH2 - Stock

Last edited:
I am really digging number 5 and number 12. I love the composition, as well as the use of light and shadows from the chosen angles, respectively. 👍

Shots 5, 9 and 12 are my faves from the set. Really like the composition in those three.

As for the first shot I helped work on, I believe some improvements could still be made to it such as adding a strong red-ish/orange-ish tint to the halves of the car closer towards the smelter, and some lights reflecting off the ground from the headlight beams.

Overall though, solid work! 👍

Shots 5, 9 and 12 are my faves from the set. Really like the composition in those three.

As for the first shot I helped work on, I believe some improvements could still be made to it such as adding a strong red-ish/orange-ish tint to the halves of the car closer towards the smelter, and some lights reflecting off the ground from the headlight beams.

Overall though, solid work! 👍
As I mentioned on Flickr, thanks again for helping out.

I am really digging number 5 and number 12. I love the composition, as well as the use of light and shadows from the chosen angles, respectively. 👍
Hopefully part 2 will go more smoothly for me.

Well after a ridiculous hiatus from this forum I returned and saw you mention wanting a comment.. I'd love to oblige.. You have a knack for the artistic view and those "body details" shots are astounding. There are some great uses of lighting in the black and white shots for certain and the colors used in the multi car shots really look great. I don't know when I'll come back for more but know that I left here wanting to return in the future.

Latest Posts

Back