#2 | Week 7
#3 | Week 14
#4 | Week 15
#5 | Week 28
#6 | Week 29
#7 | Week 30
#8 | Week 35​

Last edited:
I really enjoy that second photo. Reminds me of something disintegrating, while still holding its form while the outside of the object begins falling out of form.

I really enjoy that second photo. Reminds me of something disintegrating, while still holding its form while the outside of the object begins falling out of form.
I like how you described your thoughts. 👍

I've always loved the tone you used on that P1, fits it perfectly. The first one does it for me, such a beautiful curve.

Click for the full size

#1 > #3 | Stock
#4 > #7 | Edited

Selected Flickr Links: #1, #4, #5, #6
______________________________​
I've always loved the tone you used on that P1, fits it perfectly. The first one does it for me, such a beautiful curve.
Thanks for the comment. And while on the subject of comments. I will try and reply to your gallery later this afternoon.

You still have the touch for making gorgeous looking pictures! Lovely abstract photos, and those focused in the small details of the car (like the P1 logo) are simply great!!
After all this time is always good to find old pals in GTPlanet ;)

Is that Yas Marina Blue on a P1 at Yas Marina? ;)

Great shots of it in the most recent update. My favourite must be the first one - it's so hard to avoid having zooming rear end shots come off as all looking the same, so this one succeeds. Love the challenging framing, while the colour on the car, with the tiny bit of reflections bouncing off it, just draw the eye in.

Always great to look at the more expressive style you excel at. The shots in here are really high quality and thought provoking.

Glad to see you're pushing the envelope as usual. I may be in love with the first shot of the second set of McLaren photos... The angle, the colors, the sense of drama. It's just one of those one-in-a-million perfect shots that end up influencing all of us a bit.

Click for the full size

#1 | Photoshopped
#2 > #6 / #12 | Edited
#7 > #11 | Stock
_______________________________​
Is that Yas Marina Blue on a P1 at Yas Marina? ;)

Great shots of it in the most recent update. My favourite must be the first one - it's so hard to avoid having zooming rear end shots come off as all looking the same, so this one succeeds. Love the challenging framing, while the colour on the car, with the tiny bit of reflections bouncing off it, just draw the eye in.
I see what you did there. But in fact the colour is a variation of coventry blue.

NTX
You still have the touch for making gorgeous looking pictures! Lovely abstract photos, and those focused in the small details of the car (like the P1 logo) are simply great!!
After all this time is always good to find old pals in GTPlanet ;)
It is good to see you buddy. :)

Lovely work
Lovely shade of blue. My favourite has to be the third from bottom. High quality as always
Thanks for both comments lads.

Glad to see you're pushing the envelope as usual. I may be in love with the first shot of the second set of McLaren photos... The angle, the colors, the sense of drama. It's just one of those one-in-a-million perfect shots that end up influencing all of us a bit.
VXR
Always great to look at the more expressive style you excel at. The shots in here are really high quality and thought provoking.
Hopefully my latest update will live up the expecations set by both P1 updates.

21746726855_ec0be47461_z.jpg
This is a stunning shot, and the composition is amazing. I really like how it leads you straight into the subject of the photo!

This entire gallery is absolutely incredible. I have been watching your captured screenshots and they are truly a work of art.

Great update. I know one of the BAC staff, so I've a bit of a vested interest in this car. Your rear shot into the sun, with the long shadows stood out the most. Lovely.

Keep capturing those lesser-seen angles, Pebb. I got to the one where you framed just the lights along the bottom and it blew me away. Sick composition.

Back