Penalty system in GT5.

  • Thread starter Thread starter AleksandarSRB
  • 13 comments
  • 1,242 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,812
Serbia
Belgrade
Messages
FrancSRB
What you think about including realistic penalty system in Gran Turismo 5 as in real race. Drive thru penalty for ignoring flags, stop and go penalty for blocking and crashing other car or jump start...:cheers:
 
i prefer vote system for rammers like in GRID,
for time trial that could be like GT5p system
 
i think flag systems would be a great idea... problem is it is very hard for it to be implimented properly..... for instance the system does not always get it right when it comes to who caused a crash to happen. Look at real life... even in real racing there are times when it is very hard to determine who should be given a penalty

so yeah... i would love it to be in... hope they can find a way to do it right
 
i hate the "timed" penalty ... hope for some advance here. And yeah , the need find a way to do it right. Pace Cars and all the stuff included...
 
I think they should have 5 second penalties in online mode.
 
Oohh look, another duplicate of a thread I made way back in June 2009.
 
hey got to sort out kinks in the penalty system. like actually punishing corner cutters and the accidental cut. Also the stupid ramming penalty I get when I block the inside of a corner from the guy passing me
 
I think they should have 5 second penalties in online mode.

I would vote for some kind black flag, forced pitstop... desclassification... that would decrease the number of "bumper cars", "wall riders" , "shortcut maniacs" and that kind of stuff...
 
I think they should make it so, that if someone rams you, you should get a ramming penalty and also a shortcut penalty if you go off the road because of being rammed... no wait...
 
I wish they had worked a lot on the penalty system... if they didn't... online will be awful
 
The penalty system works great :D No gt5 for you, and you, and you :D
 
5 min slow time better than 5 sec.
No body cheating.
muahahhaa
 
Locked as it's a duplicate of the thread PJ-FFL linked to. Use that to continue any discussion on this topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back