Penalty system punishing the victim only

• Thread starter Hamisxa
  • 10 comments
Ireland
Ireland
Hamisxa
Hi I've an issue with Daily Race B. Not sure if there's a thread for this already but I went through 2 pages of the forum and didn't see one. It's not only DR B. It's most of the races. You get dive bombed and run off the track and you get the penalty for colliding with another car. Anyone can explain to me how this happens. They get away scot free and even get a SR bump when I lose mine and get penalties on track. Same with brake testing. Does Polyphony do this on purpose because it seems to be only getting worse every update?

Yup, it is really, really bad this week. I love Dragon Trail, it's my fav fictional track and racing can be brilliant. But this week it's been bloody awful. Getting divebombed or used as a sidewall so many times, yet punished every time for being on the receiving side. Pen system has gone very wrong somewhere along the way.

yas
Yup, it is really, really bad this week. I love Dragon Trail, it's my fav fictional track and racing can be brilliant. But this week it's been bloody awful. Getting divebombed or used as a sidewall so many times, yet punished every time for being on the receiving side. Pen system has gone very wrong somewhere along the way.

I've honestly started doing the same to the people that hit me. And they get penalties instead of me. I mean I gain time and they lose maybe 10sec and then they get a 5sec penalty on top of that. I guess this week is Forza Pretend Week.

Can relate.
In both videos I'm in the Mazda, first one I saw him, tried to leave space as he missed the stopping point by about one turn, guess who got the penalty.

In the second one a bloke in a Mclaren tried to send me to the pits. Rammed back, send him to the upside down. Not proud of myself, I should've stopped earlier, but got a clean race star in the end. Whatever.

yas
Can relate.
In both videos I'm in the Mazda, first one I saw him, tried to leave space as he missed the stopping point by about one turn, guess who got the penalty.

In the second one a bloke in a Mclaren tried to send me to the pits. Rammed back, send him to the upside down. Not proud of myself, I should've stopped earlier, but got a clean race star in the end. Whatever.

I mostly just wait for the right moment to tap them wide after they hit me, works best at the esses.

Yep. Lost my S rating because of it. 2 second penalty after being used as a wall from a dive bomb. Had to punt. Only time I've done that. Took 4 races to get it back.

I mostly just wait for the right moment to tap them wide after they hit me, works best at the esses.
I’ve had this before some **** trying to ram you into a wall at speed. When it happened at Spa, I waited for the right moment and hit the brakes, he went straight into the wall and ghosted :D
I call this the Maverick manoeuvre - “I’ll put on the brakes and he’ll fly right by”

Back