PennywiseMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klonie Gun
  • 4 comments
  • 508 views

So how do you like this band?

  • They freakin rule!

    Votes: 8 61.5%
  • I like them a bit

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I don't like them a bit

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They freakin suck!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never heard of them

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13
Messages
1,125
I love this punk rock band. Also, they have a new album called From The Ashes. Give your thoughts about this band and I do not mind criticism ;)
 
Pennywise Facking Rules. From the Ashes totaly rocks, although my favorite song is eather Dying To Know, Wake Up, Alien, Watch Me As I Fall, The World, My God, Or Land of the Free?.
and really soon im gettin there logo tatted all over my back (if i can get enough money)
 
they rule, seriously. they are up there with my fav bands. next time they come down under im going
 
I used to like Pennywise a lot, but now that I look back on them, they're nothing really special. They're pretty much a lacking version of Bad Religion. They have a few songs that I still like, my two favorites are Bro Hymn, and Alien.
 
Back