Percentage change after update

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEMcG
  • 18 comments
  • 1,609 views

JEMcG

(Banned)
Messages
639
Scotland
Glasgow
It's went from 101% to 99% even after I've completed the new seasonals.

Anyone else had a percentage change and anyone know why this is?

I'm not too bothered coz I have my platinum anyway!
 
My went down from 102% to 98% after update.
Will try new seasonals to see if that changes anything.
 
If stages are added to the game, it makes sense for the completion percentage to drop a bit in order to cover them. It could be the new seasonals or that it now takes the RedBull challenge into account.
 
Still 98% after completing new seasonals.
 
Mine went down, thats a good thing, percentages getting smaller means more stuff to do!
 
102% to 98%. After seasonals up to 99%.
 
This 'glitch' really didn't need fixing. It was great advertising in a way because the extra % signified extra content PD has been adding to the game. As time went on, the earliest players would have higher %'s than newer players because they would have seen more seasonal events.
 
They're counting the new Red Bull events that'll be released at the end of the month.
 
Well, technically as long as teh game is being updated with content/seasonals, it can't really be 100%, right?
 
Mine went from 100 to 97%, completed both seasonals.
 
Mine went from 79% to 74% after I'd done the two new Seasonals.
 
It's still down even when I completed the new crappy seasonal. I should have been more clear.
 
I have %101 complete so when I update to 1.03 it become less? I haven't updated yet because I am busy with stuff and I can't play right now.
Like you said I think it because of new events which gonna be available in future update (like the red bull events).
 
I went from 102% to 99%. Not sure if it's the Red Bull events that aren't unlocked yet or something.
 
Yeah guess the drop is in anticipation of the red bull events. Weird system though.
 
Must be due to the Red Bull Challenges, I did both tonight and % jumped from 93 to 97.
 
Back