Percentage laFerrari, Veneno, P1 (any) make it up to this year?

  • Thread starter Thread starter polpol3214
  • 7 comments
  • 1,008 views
Messages
69
Philippines
BACOLOD CITY
Messages
polpol3214
can any of this cars will be soon DLC of gt6... how many percent do you think it will? thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1797582_659284870785251_427870930_n.jpg
    1797582_659284870785251_427870930_n.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 6
I think PD will be missing a trick not releasing these cars as DLC.

Given the current Nordschleife drama surrounding the ferrari, P1 and the Porsche, considering we won't be getting the Porsche, it would be nice to have the other two, and lambo as a filler for the porka.

I'd say we have a good chance of getting the Ferrari at some point.. Like 70%, lots of nice ferraris already in game, including the halo Enzo and FXX.

The P1 less of a chance due to the connection with forza, buy we have other McLarens, so I don't see a huge problem, so about 50% chance.

The lambo, I see a good chance of getting it. Many lambos in game, including the reventon and Aventador. So a 80-90% chance .
 
We need the features on the box which were omitted before we start worrying about DLC cars, literally like 60+% of the game has been left out... No Course creator, No B-spec, no community feature, Broken online races, Severe lack of setting options in arcade.. Not to mention a slew of bugs that need addressing.
 
Was there any talk of the m4 and ft1 before they released them?

This is a genuine question.

I'm not worried about DLC. I was giving a serious answer to his question. His question also had the word 'think' in it, which asks for my opinion.
 
Was there any talk of the m4 and ft1 before they released them?

This is a genuine question.

I'm not worried about DLC. I was giving a serious answer to his question. His question also had the word 'think' in it, which asks for my opinion.
I think the M4 had some rumors before hand. Think the FT-1 was a bit of a surprise.
I don't think we had any news or rumors in advance of any paid GT5 DLC.
 
I think the M4 had some rumors before hand. Think the FT-1 was a bit of a surprise.
I don't think we had any news or rumors in advance of any paid GT5 DLC.
Thank you Sir!
 
1.1%
 
Back