H Hot Pie Messages 20 Jan 30, 2007 #1 I've always wondered, does the brand that you buy parts from have any affect at all or are they just there as subliminal advertising?
I've always wondered, does the brand that you buy parts from have any affect at all or are they just there as subliminal advertising?
G GT-Scorpion--} Messages 70 Jan 30, 2007 #3 They dont have an affect on the performance its just like you said an advertisment to show off the Tuner Companies.
They dont have an affect on the performance its just like you said an advertisment to show off the Tuner Companies.
wfooshee Rather ride my FJR Premium Messages 5,166 Panama City, FL Jan 30, 2007 #4 I'm not sure you can even select brands, can you? If you're hopping up a Nissan, you get Nismo parts, etc.
I'm not sure you can even select brands, can you? If you're hopping up a Nissan, you get Nismo parts, etc.
M Meemat Messages 22 Jan 31, 2007 #5 wfooshee I'm not sure you can even select brands, can you? If you're hopping up a Nissan, you get Nismo parts, etc. Click to expand... Well some cars can go to tuner village shops and stuff, that's where you can get the original turbo kit and stuff.
wfooshee I'm not sure you can even select brands, can you? If you're hopping up a Nissan, you get Nismo parts, etc. Click to expand... Well some cars can go to tuner village shops and stuff, that's where you can get the original turbo kit and stuff.
T Torana XU-1 Messages 132 Jan 31, 2007 #6 Does anyone else think it's odd that you go to GT Auto and buy WHEELS from TYRE manufacturers?
Ev0 4 drifter Messages 1,071 Jan 31, 2007 #9 Maybe the whole named tuners thing is so you have someone to blame when your car is really awful even after tuning
Maybe the whole named tuners thing is so you have someone to blame when your car is really awful even after tuning
T Torana XU-1 Messages 132 Jan 31, 2007 #10 I think they've sold it to the manufacturers as advertising. Why rely solely on game sales for revenue?
I think they've sold it to the manufacturers as advertising. Why rely solely on game sales for revenue?
mwoodski Messages 3,209 Connecticut. Messages mwoodski Messages mwoodski Jan 31, 2007 #11 All those companies actually make rims too...