"Personal cars" are back full force in Gran Turismo 5! {VIDEO}

That's why I avoid any room with either Honda or JDM in the title, and make fun of anybody who actually is fanatical about it. Bunch of 10 year olds that probably will never own any car better than a Kia from the early 2000's.

They weren't particularly cheaty - no multi-thousand-horsepower setups that I could tell - but there were several cars that were suspicious:

-Spoilerless DC2 DC5 Integra (premium), sitting very low. Driver admitted to some kind of S2000 swap.
-Pre-DC2 Integra (standard), mondo camber, may have been legitimately obtained.
-Evo IX (premium), rolling very, very low.
-Mustang Cobra R (what's that doing in a JDM room?) sans wing. May or may not have been lowered via hax.

Someone quoted an HP figure that seemed rather intentional, not to mention somewhat high for most of the cars in the room.
 
Last edited:
Good call on the thread title update :) I'm recreating F3 and F2 now - both have turbo and 0/0 downforce - not exact replica as I aim for slower lap times, and then Twincharger Ford GT :drool:

Haha, Yeah..

I am making exact UGR Lamborghinis again tomorrow, as well as AMS Alpha 12s, and that AMS that just did a sub-8 second 1/4 mile the other day. So far I've only made drift based cars, but I made many turbo cars (600hp - 1300hp) before this was found. I have 25 hybrid cars, only 3 of which I made today.

They weren't particularly cheaty - no multi-thousand-horsepower setups that I could tell - but there were several cars that were suspicious:

-Spoilerless DC2 Integra (premium), sitting very low. Driver admitted to some kind of S2000 swap.
-Pre-DC2 Integra (standard), mondo camber, may have been legitimately obtained.
-Evo IX (premium), rolling very, very low.
-Mustang Cobra R (what's that doing in a JDM room?) sans wing. May or may not have been lowered via hax.

Someone quoted an HP figure that seemed rather intentional, not to mention somewhat high for most of the cars in the room.


No need for private investigators... I'll come clean chief I mod cars. :/
I don't know why you have "suspicions" about the cars you listed, it was quite obvious who was running a modded cars and who wasn't. I bet of you asked nice enough they would be glad to tell you ;)
 
Good call on the thread title update :) I'm recreating F3 and F2 now - both have turbo and 0/0 downforce - not exact replica as I aim for slower lap times, and then Twincharger Ford GT :drool:

IIRC, the Ford GT loses it's engine sound when turbocharged in 2.11, dunno about twincharge in 2.14 though.
 
IIRC, the Ford GT loses it's engine sound when turbocharged in 2.11, dunno about twincharge in 2.14 though.

Yeah, still the same with 2.14, but I got a trick up my sleeve :) it packs 900HP+ with no engine tuning now with turbo sound + exhaust + supercharger whine.

Does HP multi works only on some cars ? I want to halve the power of one of my creation.
 
I don't care myself, I don't play the game anymore but this is just going to annoy PD even more.
 
:lol:

Just as I thought, its only a matter of time before someone figures it out again.


I'm not gonna lie, I kinda want in on that sweet hybrid booty. Would love to talk to the person that has figured it out this time.


With GT6 not too far away, chances are this is likely to be ignored.\
 
Fixed S15 wheel offset :), with everything else stock, awesome !! So far most of the edit works, except HP multiplier :grumpy: I want to cut the power of an engine to half ... and it keeps reverting to 100% power, damn.
 
Fixed S15 wheel offset :), with everything else stock, awesome !! So far most of the edit works, except HP multiplier :grumpy: I want to cut the power of an engine to half ... and it keeps reverting to 100% power, damn.

Wont the in-game engine limiter do this in a legit way it goes to 50% but usually ruins the torque curve.
 
Wont the in-game engine limiter do this in a legit way it goes to 50% but usually ruins the torque curve.

Yeah, I can use power limiter, but it hurts the power curve :( I guess I have to find another engine that fits the bill.
 
I would stay quiet about this, there could be PD employees lurking around the forum to find things to patch. :nervous:

Prepare Crunch bitching in 3...2..1.

Lol, good one. Don't forget SunsetSailor, GTP's very own hybrid cop.
 
What I worried about is those tools maker that shared them to the public, it's best not to update the tools to defeat 2.14, let only those who knows how to do it manually have the access. Sharing the access to the public will only give rise to propensity of cheating on seasonals TT - which PD really concerned about judging from the past events, if most of us lay low, PD won't make a new patch anytime soon, cheaters need to wise up :)
 
Great video 👍
 
Quick question, is it all the same method? I'm not asking for directions as to how, I actually taught a load of people how to and kind of leaked it a bit to a lot of people :P

I just want confirmation if it is the exact same method :D
 
So you're that kind of jerk who tells others what to do but can't google yourself?


I chatted with slim/Schewter a couple of times and I can pretty much confirm he has no interest in updating his Garage Editor further as he thinks it's the best if we keep the hybrids offline on 2.11.

In general I support the idea of leaving it the tad bit more complicated than before, like it is now, but if there was a simple way to do it on several cars at once again, that'd be a very welcome tool update for me.
 
Last edited:
So you're that kind of jerk who tells others what to do but can't google yourself?

If i wanted your arrogance I would ask. I asked a simple question, not looking for a smart ass answer. I'm on a phone which limits my ability to go check and sitting in an airport (believe it or not without a play station or computer OMG RIGHT??) so I can't check myself!

Anyway, without the sly comments, can anyone reply?
 
Quick question, is it all the same method? I'm not asking for directions as to how, I actually taught a load of people how to and kind of leaked it a bit to a lot of people :P

I just want confirmation if it is the exact same method :D

Sort of. It's hard to explain the differences and similarities. It's garage editor but you need to do something to the code first. Very simple in my opinion.

I won't go into detail on here though.
Great video 👍
Thanks :).. it was so hard talking and driving it for the first time as you seen :p
 
Last edited:
This is why I don't play online very often...
 
This is why I don't play online very often...

It's not that bad. Just stay away from lobbies that look like they would be bad, or get some friends from GTP (I'm sure you have a few) and make your own lobbies.
 
This is why I don't play online very often...

These cars have been gone for a good few months. Even at that, they were around for not even 1. With a game life of 3 years ,you can't honestly say its why you don't go online....?
 
4dwt.jpg
 
I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually flipped a car's body through hybriding. :lol:
 
I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually flipped a car's body through hybriding. :lol:

I can get my car upside down under the track with the old hybriding... Why the hell not?:)
 
I can get my car upside down under the track with the old hybriding... Why the hell not?:)

Or the "invisible" Fiat 500 (which was just up VERY high).
 
After being on 2.11 for so long, I don't know if I want to bother going back. I'm kind of getting more done offline. Great to know that they option to return is there for me though 👍
 
So hybriding is back and the first thing to did was tell everyone about it? How smart.
 
So hybriding is back and the first thing to did was tell everyone about it? How smart.

Who cares lol. When there is 50 lobbies saying hacked cars on gt5, I don't think a post on gtp is going to give the game away.
 
Back