PES 2018

• Thread starter AlexDB9
  • 2 comments
Anybody else playing this game? I play it for near two months now and having a blast, don't think I will let the controller down any time soon. :cheers:

I replied to you in the other thread, but even though I'm on a top player losing streak, I'm loving it.

I've altered the league structures for the non licensed leagues after using an option file with loads of kits and badges etc. So I've returned to the Winning Eleven Football Association fantasy set up I had in PES13, where I have a mix of the top English, Spanish, German and Italian teams in the Elite league and the division below is a group of teams on the fringes of European competition year in year out. Unfortunately, I kept the generic Celuvaris team again and with the default Master League players, on Top Player they are out of their depth. I added Cannavaro, a decent striker and a goalie from the free agents and promoted an AMF from the youth team.

Since I have FIFA for its real world licensing, its good to have PES again which I can edit to my own whim.

Back