Pescarolo 2003 (after reset)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmcleod
  • 14 comments
  • 493 views

jmcleod

(Banned)
Messages
207
Messages
Scotsman345
Have a wide range of race cars available. Want to trade after reset. Was supposed to be getting this in another trade but other person pulled out.

I have almost every race car on the game, just ask and you will get :)
 
Last edited:
I have one, looking for the following cars still.


Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08

Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5) '04
Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Ford Ford GT '02
Ford Ford GT LM Race Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R (FD) '91
Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA Special Package) '89
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R (JGTC) '01
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Renault Sport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy V6 24V Race Car '00
Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car '01
Suzuki CONCEPT-S2 '03
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98


Can trade my pescarolo right now if you have one of the above. Want to get my trade done before the reset. :p
 
BMW V12, Nissan R92CP, Peugeot 905, Suzuki Escudo I have all these, take your pick!!
 
Last edited:
Any of them tuned or no changes yet? :p Can trade after reset in 5 mins, already doing another trade right now.
 
I need to sent before reset. Take your pick. They have turbos and have been used sorry.
 
Well if it's just the turbo I don't mind, I'll take the Escudo then.
 
Accept me on PSN
 
Missed it sorry. Didn't have enough time to get to the send menu. Sorry.

Actually I'm ok, sending now!!
 
Ok np. :p Can you trade another time or got some other trades?

edit: nvm!
 
Sorry someone ditched me at the very last moment over a trade so been a bit disorganised. Car coming your way any second now! :D
 
Escudos sent :)
 
Just to make sure before I send, it's this one right?

Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
 
Yep thats the one :)
 
Ok, I just sent it. :)

Thanks for trading!
 
Your welcome. Just received. Happy to trade after my planned one fell through. I've repped you in trading thread!
 
Back