Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd '05

• Thread starter TrueLife
  • 18 comments
Italy
Torino
TrueLife94
I did as others did and added some weight for the 700pp race. Did you mod the toe or camber at all? Otherwise I've been working this 1980 or later course fast with this tune.

I did as others did and added some weight for the 700pp race. Did you mod the toe or camber at all? Otherwise I've been working this 1980 or later course fast with this tune.
Yeah, you can add some Weight on the front for the jumps of the Sierra. For the toe and the camber, my bad, i haven't wrote them right on the post D: 0 for all the toes and cambers.
I think 25 kg on -50% with a MID RPM Turbo is the right choice if u wanna add some weight.

Yes, very good tune indeed! It took me from not liking how the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd car handled, to loving it!

Another (tested) option for the ballooning front end over the more severe jumps is reducing the rear wing to 750. Then you can maintain decent control over the 2 severe jumps by just slowing down a bit without adding weight, and the other jumps you can take going flat out. It only adds a tiny bit of looseness -- enough to help around the corners by lifting your foot of the accelerator a bit, but not enough to go out of control: it's right on the edge. :-)

However, I noticed the guy in 1st place took even the severe jumps flat-out, so I'm guessing he added weight.... I will try that when I get back behind the wheel again....

Last edited:
Yes, very good tune indeed! It took me from not liking how the Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd car handled, to loving it!

Another (tested) option for the balooning front end over the more severe jumps is reducing the rear wing to 750. Then you can maintain decent control over the 2 severe jumps by just slowing down a bit without adding weight, and the other jumps you can take going flat out. It only adds a tiny bit of looseness -- enough to help around the corners by lifting your foot of the accelerator a bit, but not enough to go out of control: it's right on the edge. :-)

However, I noticed the guy in 1st place took even the severe jumps flat-out, so I'm guessing he added weight.... I will try that when I get back behind the wheel again....
Thanks for the info and for the feedback :)

Wow: I take it back! The first-place guy DOES balloon badly over the jumps! I definitely like the 750 rear wing setting better for jump control, though I may test with 760 or 770 today. *evil grin* Gosh, I love this game!!!

And by the way, TrueLife and oldboy1943: 6:47 and 6:45!! WOW! It makes me wish the game would let me watch your replays, and learn! My best on this track so far is 7:01 (was 616th place last night, but bumped down into the 700's as of this writing) -- best I've ever done in the international rankings so far (been playing GT5/GT6 for about 5 yrs now), so I have a lot to learn. But that fact alone speaks worlds of your tune! Thanks TONS for this! :-)

I certainly would love to find a decent "manual" for the rationale behind all the tuning settings (example: exactly what each of the settings on the limited-slip differential does, and even more importantly, what impact would raising or lowering them would have. As an engineer, I would love to understand such things settings better. (Plus I'm not pleased with GT6 for not putting the details of this stuff in the game [nor even the on-line manual] as they did with GT5....) Any tips for information sources would be very appreciated. Until then, I will probably launch GT5 and go in and re-study a bit....

I've posted my lap on the Tune Post ;) Thanks for the feedback and i wanna say you that: YOU CAN DO IT! Just concentrate for the brake, open 90% flat in corner exit and trust the aero! I'll try the 750 rear downforce and update as soon as possible! Remember to rate the tune :)

Sorry, but this looks Praiano's tune?
What are you talking about? I've searched his tune and he works with lower brakes, another gear ration, another LSD... the only similar things are the suspensions but they are fine to me and i searched for them with so many tries on the circuit.
If this looks similar to his it's only 'cause its the same car (and maybe we have similar driving style).

I'm a bit late, but I'm having difficulty with tuning the transmission. I set the max speed, set the final gear to 5.000, but when I go to set the other gears, I can't seem to match what you have with the options given. The lowest I can go with the 6th gear is 1.353, and with first gear I can only get it down to 5.076.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: And my downforce for the front will only go up to 600 :/

Have you done all the mods (oil changes, Improve Body Rigidity, etc...) before it?

(I doesn't have played the game for months, maybe an update have changed some things in the tune settings, idk.)

Have you done all the mods (oil changes, Improve Body Rigidity, etc...) before it?

(I doesn't have played the game for months, maybe an update have changed some things in the tune settings, idk.)[/QUOT

I have. Upon a second look the torque on mine is only 759ft-lb. As you mentioned, it may just be the result of an update. I'll mess around with it and get everything I can't get exact at least close..

Thanks for the tune either way, the Sierra lap looks great.

I have. Upon a second look the torque on mine is only 759ft-lb. As you mentioned, it may just be the result of an update. I'll mess around with it and get everything I can't get exact at least close..

Thanks for the tune either way, the Sierra lap looks great.
I know, this might be a bad question, but is the same Pescarolo? :P
BTW thanks man, s*cks that i can't help you more more than that. :(

I know, this might be a bad question, but is the same Pescarolo? :P
BTW thanks man, s*cks that i can't help you more more than that. :(

lol yeah its the same vehicle. That was my first thought as well.

But its all good, I'll make something work :)

Back