Pescarolo C60 Judd Hybrid is an odd little car.

United States
Murica
BasedAckbar
I have this car, and suffice to say, its my favorite of the lot.

But I noticed that during my grinding for cash and exp at Indy, its noticeably harder and a bit slower than my other race cars like the Sauber and Audi R8.

But its a rocket at La Sarthe, leaving the R8 and Sauber in its wake.

It's kind of perplexing me how a car can be demonic at one track, and a kitten (with razor sharp claws) at another.

A rocket ship is an understatement. I have a Peugeot 908 LMP with hp upgrade and I will not leave my Bob alone if I see one of those Hybride Pescarolo C60 Judd's in the pre-race line up. Its beaten my Bob before even after I coached him to a commanding lead. I left only to come back and see defeat. I looked at the replay and noticed it was running faster in the blue zone than my duffus was in his blue zone. The car is mean. One of the ones I have to get.

I have a C60 and agree that it is a rough customer anywhere you meet it at. But is has well over 1000 horsepower so it stands to reason, turns pretty well too. It is a favorite of mine.

I did top speed testing with my fastest cars, downforce set to min., and the Audi R8 RC '01 did 259 mph (there are 5 Audi R8 Race Cars in the game), the Sauber did 252 mph and the Pescarolo Hybrid '05 did 248 mph. So it's a little down on power compared to the other two. You can't go by stated HP in GT5. The "943 hp" Toyota 7 goes 213 mph and the "1047 hp" Suzuki Escudo Test Trial car goes 197 mph with the downforce set at 20/40.

The biggest factor of getting a car fast around Indy is front downforce. Plus some cars are just naturally suited for Indy, like the GT40 Test Car. The only way to find out if a car works at Indy is try it. Some do, some don't.

^^You gave me an idea to test my Peugeot 908 tdi and see how fast it is topped out. I wish PD put the Peugeot 908 in the selection for Le Mans type races. Ive never seen it in a race. It is probably faster than all of them. I know that in real life Le Mans its the fastest of that class. It beaten the Audi quite a few times easily.

I did top speed testing with my fastest cars, downforce set to min., and the Audi R8 RC '01 did 259 mph (there are 5 Audi R8 Race Cars in the game), the Sauber did 252 mph and the Pescarolo Hybrid '05 did 248 mph. So it's a little down on power compared to the other two. You can't go by stated HP in GT5. The "943 hp" Toyota 7 goes 213 mph and the "1047 hp" Suzuki Escudo Test Trial car goes 197 mph with the downforce set at 20/40.

The biggest factor of getting a car fast around Indy is front downforce. Plus some cars are just naturally suited for Indy, like the GT40 Test Car. The only way to find out if a car works at Indy is try it. Some do, some don't.

I tried various toe settings, but it still performs slightly below the other LMP and other prototype racers.

At every other track though, it is made of pure win. It's top speed can actually go up to 254 mph on max down force at max power, with the final gear ratio at 267 mph.

But on a track like La Sarthe, its not the speed I like, its how quickly it gets to that speed I like.:)

The Hybrid is the most powerful of the Judd powered Pescarolos in the game.

It is running the Judd GV5 V10, not the GV4. I believe (in real life) that is about a 50hp difference.

Remember, an R8, C60, Sauber C9, etc.. are all entirely different cars built to do different things. So its hard to compare a NA V10 LMP car to a turbo Group C car.

The Hybrid is the most powerful of the Judd powered Pescarolos in the game.

It is running the Judd GV5 V10, not the GV4. I believe (in real life) that is about a 50hp difference.

Remember, an R8, C60, Sauber C9, etc.. are all entirely different cars built to do different things. So its hard to compare a NA V10 LMP car to a turbo Group C car.

But all those cars can be compared on La Sarthe. They are all made to accomplish the same feat, but go about it in different ways.

So a Sauber can be compared to a Pescarolo or Audi.

Sounds like quite a few people like this car. It's currently in my UCD, so I might as well go and buy it. If it's as good as the '04 Pescarolo in GT4, then it should be worth spending 4,800,000 Cr for it.

Sounds like quite a few people like this car. It's currently in my UCD, so I might as well go and buy it. If it's as good as the '04 Pescarolo in GT4, then it should be worth spending 4,800,000 Cr for it.

I don't have the 04 car in GT5, but I think the Pesky Hybrid is way faster judging by how fast the AI is in each car.

I love this car, get the suspension right and it's brilliant.

Also, if you look carefully in GT auto you'll find a nice little present...you can upgrade the rear wing (for a fair pile of cash!) and add about 20 more clicks to the rear downforce.

Also, if you look carefully in GT auto you'll find a nice little present...you can upgrade the rear wing (for a fair pile of cash!) and add about 20 more clicks to the rear downforce.

What? thats odd are there any other race cars that can have the spoilers "upgraded"?

What? thats odd are there any other race cars that can have the spoilers "upgraded"?

I've not seen any others you can upgrade so far, but I don't have that many LMP's in my garage. Surprised the hell out of me when I spotted it...but it's 180k well spent!

I've got the Pesky Judd and the Audi R8 ' 01 . To be honest I prefer the Audi's handling plus with a Stage 3 Turbo the Audi will go to 907 BHP and it weighs in at 900 kgs .

Had a Race on Le-Sarthe Today in Arcade Mode and the Audi was indicating 273 mph in the draft on the Main Straight and stil climbing speed wise :crazy:

Ran out of road though :grumpy:

Im not trying to ruin your very respectable achievement but in an online race on Circuit de la sarth we all had LMP's me having the gear ratios high on gt4 i decided to put on 294
Drafted down the straight and got 288

i personally love this car and how iv set it up
in that LM Race alone i didn't mention but there was also an X1 Who ironically finished 2nd behind me

i would recommend this car for anybody

but I'm not a big fan of Turbo's in LMP's makes them too wheel spinney in lower gears

Unlike most of the "race" cars, the Hybride has, in GT Garage, three wing options. Each is $200,000. When you select them, unlike other cars which give you a "thumbnail" of how it will look with the new part, the "standard" wing is all that shows. Can someone tell me the difference between the "standard" wing, and each of the three optional wings?

Last edited:
Unlike most of the "race" cars, the Hybride has, in GT Garage, has three wing options. Each is $200,000. When you select them, unlike other cars which give you a "thumbnail" of how it will look with the new part, the "standard" wing is all that shows. Can someone tell me the difference between the "standard" wing, and each of the three optional wings?

Wasn't answered unfortunately because I have the same question. Anyone know?

With the Pescarolo car you have the 3 wing options but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the wing on the car no matter which one you choose or what angle you look at it. The decals don't change, the wing itself doesn't change, so I guess we're wondering if it's bogus or a glitch or if it changes the downforce any, which I can't see. I was kind of surprised it worked anyway because I don't recall a wing being an option on any real race cars and this is pretty much top of the line so why would a wing be an option anyway?

Hi there, it adds 20 to the available max rear downforce, so you can raise it from 85 without the new wing, to 105 with the new wing.

Like most of GT Auto, I would expect there to be no difference in available downforce between different wings.

As far as I remember, it's specific to the Pescarolo's, Henri Pescarolo's team exploited a Le Mans regulation one year and added extra downforce to the car. Unfortunately I've no idea where I read that and can't find a link to it!

Try the 787B and then tell me....
But everyone has his own opinion and i respect that... but for me 787B the best LM car in game...

Back