Pescorola cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter CLOUD1098
  • 8 comments
  • 983 views
Messages
28
Messages
CLOUD1098
Hey dose any body know the easist way to get these cars?
Thanks :)
 
They can be received from '03, '04, and '05 tickets since each of the three models are from a different year. Or just refresh the UCD until you find them.
 
There are 3 models but 2 versions of each one...The side mirrors are either red or green for each type and there is a small area around the head cowling as well that is colored the same...They are also numbered differently.
 
Thank you so which would be the best car then ?
 
Thank you so which would be the best car then ?

I have tried all 3 at the Supercar Eifel race but only a few times and all without much in the way of tuning. Remember you must limit the car to 700pp at that event...Early results for me have the Judd GV5 '04 in the lead for that race anyways...
 
I've tried them all and they're basically about the same. Just whichever is easiest to get or looks best to you 👍.
 
You could also try getting a 23 ticket as I'm pretty sure all 3 are on that ticket.
 
DC9990
You could also try getting a 23 ticket as I'm pretty sure all 3 are on that ticket.

Good call. I forgot about that, it was 2 AM. Forgive me :lol:.
 
Rit
There are 3 models but 2 versions of each one...The side mirrors are either red or green for each type and there is a small area around the head cowling as well that is colored the same...They are also numbered differently.

So 6 total Pescarolos? Never knew there were 2 different numbers for each model. :eek:
 
Back