Petrolhead1's gallery - Soon to be updated!

I'll try. I'm working on getting the black race cars, so when I do get them, I'll do something with them. More photos will be coming, I just haven't got round to uploading them

I've been to the black, I bought a Toyota GT Black, on day 694, Are you in 694 days?

I must be at day 1500 something. I buy a lot of used wheels at GT Auto and that runs the days up.

and every 694 days after that. I have 2 of the 4 black cars, I must have been waiting for them and saved up some $$$ to buy them. I dont remember buying them but Its been 7 years since I started the game so my memory is lacking....

Well while you're waiting for those, I finally got round to uploading the rest of my Classic Muscle pictures. Here they are:

ZR1-3.jpg

ZR1-7.jpg

ZR1-6.jpg

ZR1-5.jpg

ZR1-4.jpg

ZR1-2.jpg

ZR1-1.jpg

I also took some photo's of my '87 GNX, but nothing formal:

GNX4.jpg

GNX3.jpg

GNX2.jpg

GNX1.jpg

My opinions vary on both sets of pictures, the Corvette ones aren't my best:guilty:, and I'm not so sure on the GNX ones either. What do you think?

Those are very good 👍 especially I think those of the GNX are nice, particularly the first one 👍

I like the 2nd to last GNX photo, looks like you drove right up to the edge. Vette jump is great too

Hi all, it's been a while since I posted more pictures in my gallery, mainly because I have been concentrating on getting the Black LM Cars. Today, the 2012 Olympics starts in London, and it provided the inspiration for these photos, which are of my gold DB9 on Opera Paris. Opera Paris was only used because it looks kinda similar to London. Enjoy :)

DB920-a.jpg

DB91.jpg

DB92.jpg

DB93.jpg

DB94.jpg

I got my DB9 up in the air, for a while, it became a unicycle!

DB95.jpg

DB97.jpg

DB98.jpg

DB99.jpg

DB910.jpg

DB911.jpg

DB912.jpg

DB913.jpg

DB914.jpg

DB915.jpg

DB916.jpg

DB917.jpg

This next one I'm particularly proud of:

DB918.jpg

DB919.jpg

DB920.jpg

DB921.jpg

DB922.jpg

DB923.jpg

DB924.jpg

DB925.jpg

Stay tuned, next theme is "Stealth Mode," where I'll be taking my four black LM cars round night tracks

Last edited:
I'm beginning to think that those photos are rather repetitive. Still, stay tuned for "Stealth Mode," for whoever's actually viewing this

How on GT4 earth can you paint a DB9 gold? :odd:

Nice shots BTW! 👍

Hi there.
Nice pics. Now I want the Corvette when I have other GT4 projects on the go...
I’m looking forwards to the next set 👍

Back