eran0004 Messages 12,118 Sweden Messages eran0004 Apr 6, 2013 #1 This thread is dedicated to the fantastic Peugeot 106, represented in GT5 by the S16 '03 and the Rallye '03. Here is my white S16:
This thread is dedicated to the fantastic Peugeot 106, represented in GT5 by the S16 '03 and the Rallye '03. Here is my white S16:
Moglet Gendertrash Premium Messages 12,981 Cambridge Messages Moglet85 Messages Moglet Apr 6, 2013 #2 Fantastic? I had one, it was bloody awful. Fairly quick but cut out every time you stopped.
eran0004 Messages 12,118 Sweden Messages eran0004 Apr 6, 2013 #3 Moglet Fantastic? I had one, it was bloody awful. Fairly quick but cut out every time you stopped. Click to expand... Bah, why would you ever need to stop anyway?
Moglet Fantastic? I had one, it was bloody awful. Fairly quick but cut out every time you stopped. Click to expand... Bah, why would you ever need to stop anyway?
leeislee Messages 3,615 Liverpool Messages leeislee Apr 7, 2013 #4 Moglet Fantastic? I had one, it was bloody awful. Fairly quick but cut out every time you stopped. Click to expand... My Corsa does that now mate from time to time. Think it's the crank shaft censor...Does my head in when you try to move out from a junction or that and realise you're not going anywhere! Always starts first time though afterwards 👍 Famous last words
Moglet Fantastic? I had one, it was bloody awful. Fairly quick but cut out every time you stopped. Click to expand... My Corsa does that now mate from time to time. Think it's the crank shaft censor...Does my head in when you try to move out from a junction or that and realise you're not going anywhere! Always starts first time though afterwards 👍 Famous last words