• Thread starter Aero2000
  • 25 comments
Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Powertrain: 1192 cc , Inline-3 , 82 hp / 5750 rpm , 118 Nm / 2750 rpm , 5-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 3470 mm , Width 1620 mm , Height 1460 mm , Weight 865 kg

Performance: Top speed 170 km/h , 0-100 km/h 10,9 sec

Information: http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review.../peugeot-108-allure-12-top-first-drive-review

Other suggestions of Peugeot
203 Berline '55 , 404 Super Luxe Berline '65 , 505 Turbo Injection '85 , 406 3.0 V6 Sedan '00 , 308 GTi '11

Last edited:
Why not? Why would GT6 need , Lorries , tractors , buses and a box with wheels from Top Gear? :irked: This car has pretty nice design , a 0-100 km/h time on 10,9 sec and I think it's like other French cars, fun to drive . It's has also a top speed over 100 km/h (170 km/h) ;)

Why would GT6 need a car like this?

To be honest, most of these guys (although I appreciate their efforts) post cars I would never want or would drive in GT6 and I personally think that GT doesn't need so many cars and I believe that a lot of people think the same way. Sometimes it feels like they just post they heard of or read in a magazine/on Wikipedia.
I dare to say that 85% of the cars that get posted in this section of the forum are completely useless and unnecessary.

But like I said, I appreciate their passion for the game and their efforts, especially since some of these guys come up with some cars that I'd love to have in the game, so I usually keep my mouth shut when they post cars like this. Variety or not, GT already has so many cars that I don't drive simply because of the sheer amount of cars in the game and if cars like this would be added that would not really add something to game, speaking for myself here, but rather increase the number of cars I don't/won't/can't drive in this game.

I think the aim should be to add a nice variety of cars, yes, but to a reasonable extend and to avoid having a oversaturation of a certain class. Personally I think Forza has found a very nice balance here, offering variety without having a million cars that literally do the same.

This car can compete against some 80HP-range hot hatches of its class, which is why it can be a somewhat ideal choice for being in GT6.
80hp hot hatches? That's not even warm.

Hey this cars are actually preety good. I have the gen that came out before of this Peugeot 108 and they handle preety swiflty arround the city. I like this Sub-Compact City cars that have been launched between Toyota (Aygo) Citroen (C1) and Peugeot (108) but in this latest batch of models I prefer the C1 for the looks.

I can only speak for my self, and I only suggest cars that I think would be fun in GT, some of the cars in the game has not any car in their class so, it's pointless to have them, so I add cars in these classes I want to have. I really like cars and for some reason I think Kaz want more cars in the game too :P Like I sad before, I only choose the cars I like and know can compete with cars already exist in the game and new ones who can come to the game...

I've driven about 6 of these as part of my job working for Peugeot. There's a special place in hell reserved for these. Especially the Puretech ones. The Toyota engined 1 litre models aren't so bad. 2009-2014 Suzuki Alto keeps up as well!

I've driven about 6 of these as part of my job working for Peugeot. There's a special place in hell reserved for these. Especially the Puretech ones. The Toyota engined 1 litre models aren't so bad. 2009-2014 Suzuki Alto keeps up as well!
Is it so? Yeah, but in games the problems don't exist ;) I thought it was a rather fun car to drive even if it's has modest performance :P The chassi feels nice and the steering made the car fun on small curvy roads :)

Is it so? Yeah, but in games the problems don't exist ;) I thought it was a rather fun car to drive even if it's has modest performance :P The chassi feels nice and the steering made the car fun on small curvy roads :)
Granted, the problems the 108 has won't be recreated in GT. It is very fast for what it is. But in the 4 Puretech versions I've driven, the clutch is like an on/off switch (clutches keep failing in 208's and I reckon these aren't far behind) and so is the accelerator. I mostly either stall or shred the tyres. I would put it down to my driving but my colleagues agree!

For whatever reason the 2 or 3 Toyota engined standard models I tried don't have the same problem.

On the upshot, at least the 108s don't have Peugeot's current trademark ridiculous tiny steering wheel and over-sensitive handling. The latest 208s and 308s are an absolute pain. They could learn a thing or two from Suzuki :D

Tell you what though - 108s? Overpriced. Big time. You can buy a new Corsa or Fiesta for less with the same amount of kit, a nicer look and a bigger interior. Or a Suzuki Swift. Cannot go wrong with a good ol' Swift.

Tell you what though - 108s? Overpriced. Big time. You can buy a new Corsa or Fiesta for less with the same amount of kit, a nicer look and a bigger interior. Or a Suzuki Swift. Cannot go wrong with a good ol' Swift.

...I guess you aren't working for Peugeot anymore, eh? :lol:

Granted, the problems the 108 has won't be recreated in GT. It is very fast for what it is. But in the 4 Puretech versions I've driven, the clutch is like an on/off switch (clutches keep failing in 208's and I reckon these aren't far behind) and so is the accelerator. I mostly either stall or shred the tyres. I would put it down to my driving but my colleagues agree!

For whatever reason the 2 or 3 Toyota engined standard models I tried don't have the same problem.

On the upshot, at least the 108s don't have Peugeot's current trademark ridiculous tiny steering wheel and over-sensitive handling. The latest 208s and 308s are an absolute pain. They could learn a thing or two from Suzuki :D

I didn't have any problems at all with the 108 Puretech I was driven, but I trust you in what you are saying .

Nah, I'm glad that both 108 and 508 has a "normal" steering wheel and dashboard and not the same layout like the 208 and 308 for example . So you like Suzuki? They made nice cars, I can't drive any longer travels with so small cars like them Suzuki made. I can say that it's the same for every smaller cars than for example Peugeot 508 beacuse I found the smaller cars to loud (road noise) :( . With that I mean that I can't say anything about the price of the smaller cars ...

...I guess you aren't working for Peugeot anymore, eh? :lol:
Nope! Unfortunately I'm still working for them. Kind of. We lost our main dealer status so we can't do warranty or recall work, but other than that it's no different really. The workshop is still littered with the same assortment of crapped out 207s, 307s and 206s. One of our other branches is Suzuki, so we get some Suzuki work as part of the fallout. So, I've driven about 15 Swifts now. Some of the best cars I've ever driven.

@Aero2000 try looking up the new Suzuki Vitara S. I've driven the standard model and it's a hoot, but the S looks like fantastic fun.

Nope! Unfortunately I'm still working for them. Kind of. We lost our main dealer status so we can't do warranty or recall work, but other than that it's no different really. The workshop is still littered with the same assortment of crapped out 207s, 307s and 206s. One of our other branches is Suzuki, so we get some Suzuki work as part of the fallout. So, I've driven about 15 Swifts now. Some of the best cars I've ever driven.

@Aero2000 try looking up the new Suzuki Vitara S. I've driven the standard model and it's a hoot, but the S looks like fantastic fun.
Yeah, I have already tested the Vitara S but I thought it was to loud for me :( But it looked nice :)

Yeah, I have already tested the Vitara S but I thought it was to loud for me :( But it looked nice :)
Because of wind/road noise? I guess I find that weird because I drive a Volvo 240 and a stripped out Corsa, so noise is my friend :D

Because of wind/road noise? I guess I find that weird because I drive a Volvo 240 and a stripped out Corsa, so noise is my friend :D
Yes, because of the wind/road noise, I can't stand it.... I have headache after 30 minutes ....

Ah well, you need yourself a german car then!
My Saab 9-5 Aero is doing fine for me, thanks :) Smiles. It's better to quit here, we have run out of topic i'm afraid. We can continue in PM or messages on our profiles :)

Latest Posts

Back